Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 02:42 AM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
i will take one for the team and become manager

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:44 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
you're real mature bud. both of them should be taken from you.
Yea like I was going to post maturely in the Era section.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
era doesn't need a dev: all it needs is a gang system, gang events every 1-2 days, fun stuff like auctions and weekly updates

and go back to UN fowlplay, all u do is bring negativity and an un-informed opinion
Old 12-20-2011, 03:02 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
dev = hard work for the last 2-3 years +
Old 12-20-2011, 03:03 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
everytime a manager comes to era he has loads of plans+promises and NEVER completes them, it is politics after all
Old 12-20-2011, 03:10 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
era doesn't need a dev: all it needs is a gang system, gang events every 1-2 days, fun stuff like auctions and weekly updates

and go back to UN fowlplay, all u do is bring negativity and an un-informed opinion
Both of which could be created much more easily within a dev environment.
Could you be any more selfish and bullheaded?

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:13 AM
Era since 2005
your reading is (not surprisingly) un-efficient patty, i said era doesn't need a dev, i didn't say it's useless
all i know is that most managers have managed to bring successful updates (not many unfortunately) without the use of a dev, a dev is intended for big changements and that's definitely not what era needs
Old 12-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
And hundreds of extra players.

You can spout out lists of things that need to be done and make all the changes in the world, but Era will never be the same as it was because Graal as a whole is **** at the moment.
The community has always been the biggest draw for Graal. And it was always the community that made each server so amazing at their peaks. Which is why revival projects like Elven Lands and Babylon never work.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
And hundreds of extra players.

You can spout out lists of things that need to be done and make all the changes in the world, but Era will never be the same as it was because Graal as a whole is **** at the moment.
The community has always been the biggest draw for Graal. And it was always the community that made each server so amazing at their peaks. Which is why revival projects like Elven Lands and Babylon never work.
i havn't seen you online in years, you know nothing stfu

btw..alf (suspiciously) gives PPA to Smog and GRC to Reese then quits with a silly excuse, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Yea like I was going to post maturely in the Era section.
Like Zodiacs players are any better

Quote:
your reading is (not surprisingly) un-efficient patty, i said era doesn't need a dev, i didn't say it's useless
all i know is that most managers have managed to bring successful updates (not many unfortunately) without the use of a dev, a dev is intended for big changements and that's definitely not what era needs
Big "changements " huh?.. Well obviously you don't know what it is like being staff on Era or haven't seen the mess that's on that server. Era definitely needs a HUGE ass overhaul and that's why I personally think if anyone, Snakeandy can accomplish this task.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Like Zodiacs players are any better
They are.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
i havn't seen you online in years, you know nothing stfu

btw..alf (suspiciously) gives PPA to Smog and GRC to Reese then quits with a silly excuse, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Because I've been busy having physical relations with women, when you grow up you might be able to USD that as well LOL.

I'm probably still better than you at PKing though haha.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:42 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Lol
Old 12-20-2011, 03:49 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Alfonso for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Um I've added the dev gold time on Saturday, a few hours before the time was running out. Hoped everyone will be happy about it x-x
Do you want a thank you? It should have been given along time ago. It shouldn't take continuous emailing (and ignoring) to get a free server. It shouldn't be a guessing game.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:31 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Because I've been busy having physical relations with women, when you grow up you might be able to USD that as well LOL.

I'm probably still better than you at PKing though haha.
spar?
and the last thing in which u want to compete with me is girls son