Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2001, 12:23 PM
hendelbroadaxe is on a distinguished road
lol well all i can say is i made both all on my own that's more than i can say for some sigs i see.

though why you posted that is beyond me. i don't mind the bashing of my sig but clearly this thread has nothing to do about my sig. if you want why don't you make a thread expressing how much you hate my sig then you won't be flaming this thread to hell and back. watch i'll get off in a little while come back on tomorrow and there will be 20 replies having nothing to do with this thread but only to my sig. so please if there is something you have to say about my sig make a thread pertaining to just that.

this thread is for some response from stefan about nemesis, which has been passed for some time. i don't want the thread to turn into a discussion about my sig or why you posted a remark about my sig. so if you want please start a new thread pertaining to just my sig and not flood this thread with senseless posts that all they talk about is just my sig. all we want out of this thread is for stefan to see it, read it and post some kind of reply about nemesis. i'm sure you can understand what i'm talking about player world wise?
Old 11-19-2001, 12:47 PM
Short_Blade is on a distinguished road
If Stefan doesnt say anything to you it means. No your server wont go up but keep trying. Maybe one day there be something worth puting up. *thinks why is all of the servers but 2k1 and classic up*
Old 11-19-2001, 01:22 PM
JubeiSaotomeX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hendelbroadaxe
lol well all i can say is i made both all on my own that's more than i can say for some sigs i see.

though why you posted that is beyond me. i don't mind the bashing of my sig but clearly this thread has nothing to do about my sig. if you want why don't you make a thread expressing how much you hate my sig then you won't be flaming this thread to hell and back. watch i'll get off in a little while come back on tomorrow and there will be 20 replies having nothing to do with this thread but only to my sig. so please if there is something you have to say about my sig make a thread pertaining to just that.

this thread is for some response from stefan about nemesis, which has been passed for some time. i don't want the thread to turn into a discussion about my sig or why you posted a remark about my sig. so if you want please start a new thread pertaining to just my sig and not flood this thread with senseless posts that all they talk about is just my sig. all we want out of this thread is for stefan to see it, read it and post some kind of reply about nemesis. i'm sure you can understand what i'm talking about player world wise?
why the hell would you even put that in your sig, it's just plain retarded
Old 11-19-2001, 01:49 PM
man with the mastahplan
Slaktmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Slaktmaster Send a message via AIM to Slaktmaster
I wonder if its worth it to keep working on my server since Stefan doesn't seem to want more free server, at least I heard so...
Old 11-19-2001, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX

why the hell would you even put that in your sig, it's just plain retarded
to piss off kids that can't take a freakin joke. i'm 20 years old jubei i don't care for what people think about what i do or how i do it. if i want to piss on the corner of a street with 50 people watching i'll damn well do it.

"I wonder if its worth it to keep working on my server since Stefan doesn't seem to want more free server, at least I heard so..."

i hope that isn't the case. there are some servers that could come down to make way for new non p2p servers cough doomsday cough hahhaa yes there are some player worlds that could come down though. like *** ass auroria that got renamed and countless others that aren't going anywhere that have been up for over a year now. i figure after a year you would think if they didn't improve on there server it would come down. i've seen plenty of servers that don't make updates or anything and expect to stay up on the list. i wish a few pw's that are up would come down and give some new ones a few open spots to go up on.

argentia didn't need to go up it doesn't have anything. i don't undertsand why it went up nor will i ever. i have to say nemesis has plenty more content and looks ten times better than argentia but as you see nemesis sits and probably won't go up.

there's talk on teampie that a lot of people are quitting graal as soon as stefan and unixmad put through the 2 dollar a month deal i mean a bunch are leaving. i'll probably leave also. i'm in college right now for game design and i hardly play graal anymore as it is. i think i get on graal once a month or so. college is taking most of my time and i'm kind of glad it is or i would be bored out of my mind. mostly nemesis was something to keep me from being so bored, but i hope to start back in college this spring and that will be taking all my time.

graal had it's moments with me. i think it was the whole zelda persona you know what i mean? graal has lost that and isn't fun anymore. i don't say this like i'm just being a ass about this, but it has over time lost it's zelda persona and that's what i liked about graal the most. graal now is just player killing and who can make the most money and have the most hats. that's not fun i can do that in real life and then it would be fun because i would have that money for real.

i think and believe this server is the only thing keeping me on graal for as long as i have played it. i hope it goes up soon i know the player world is good i have walked over it many a time fixed a lot on it. i just don't know why it hasn't gone up yet. we've made plenty of changes and added plenty of new stuff since it's been passed. any answer would be great a yes a no. if we got a no then we could resubmit the pw. any answer will suit us just fine at this period of time even a maybe would be great lol.
Old 11-20-2001, 06:22 AM
-HotRod- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to -HotRod- Send a message via AIM to -HotRod- Send a message via Yahoo to -HotRod-
who knows, maybe he is reviewing it right now... it will take a long time to go through nemesis. we have almost 800 levels now, but stefan has the one with about 550, i have about 40 unseen levels, and NO ONE! not even you nick, will get to see them until the server is up. But, he also may just be stalling since there are about 12 servers on the list x.x. lol

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
mailto:[email protected]
Old 11-20-2001, 06:22 AM
Send a message via ICQ to -HotRod- Send a message via AIM to -HotRod- Send a message via Yahoo to -HotRod-
"bump"

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
Old 11-20-2001, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by -HotRod-
who knows, maybe he is reviewing it right now... it will take a long time to go through nemesis. we have almost 800 levels now, but stefan has the one with about 550, i have about 40 unseen levels, and NO ONE! not even you nick, will get to see them until the server is up. But, he also may just be stalling since there are about 12 servers on the list x.x. lol
yeah we do have a lot of levels to be starting off with but there all well done and i've been runing through some this week and fixing them up. also i switched around some quests like i found two quests that were a little to easy for what you got out of them. so i went through and for example the lizard shield was to easy to get so i switched it with the mirrior shield and so it's a little harder to get now.

lol 40 levels huh? i got about 70 on the way. one lat is doing around 15 to 20 maybe more. i got one lat doing around 50 inside and out. maybe about 30 outside and 2o or 30 inside. also this will give me more room to add a quest i'm about to work on. i'm going to add a new weapon for players that i scripted myself, i just need his levels and i'll get started on my quest and add it.

this will be al lthe levels will will be adding for a while to nemesis until the other idea gets going then we will add those.
Old 11-20-2001, 07:51 AM
yeah

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
Old 11-20-2001, 07:59 AM
Banned
royce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to royce
Re: stefan...

Quote:
Originally posted by chime
I see that you put up yet another new server. I am the co owner of nemesis and i still dont see it up or any news about it. I know for a fact it was passed by the pw team before dk and alot of others that were put up before us. We have been waiting months for a respond from anyone but no luck. We have alot of people not working anymore because they have no hope, and at this rate im losing hope myself. We have been updating alot since we have months of free time on our hands. We have alot of not fully finished things because of testing reasons. Well im just posting here to hope for maybe some kind of respond from you or anyone who could help.
stefan doesnt like russians.........
Old 11-20-2001, 08:05 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Nemesis wasn't good at all, I don't know why Crono passed it.

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 11-20-2001, 09:26 AM
and what did you look at shadrock. one level?

also that was almost 3 months ago we've done a bunch with nemesis since then. since we have plenty of time on our hands as it is right now.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:20 AM
chime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to chime Send a message via AIM to chime
shadrock your a ***** shut your mouth
Old 11-20-2001, 11:35 PM
Re: Re: Re: stefan...

Quote:
Originally posted by hendelbroadaxe

it's been over two months since we were passed by pw inspection. i know that for a fact because we had our pw tested before the world trade center bombing. so we've been waiting a while. we've watched other pw's go up that passed after us so were just waiting for our turn.
You know how many times we submitted and were passed only to be failed by Stefan?
Old 11-21-2001, 01:19 AM
Re: Re: Re: Re: stefan...

Quote:
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2

You know how many times we submitted and were passed only to be failed by Stefan?
all i'm saying is any news about nemesis will be good. bad or good news. were still adding new stuff and think what we got now is better than what we had a month ago. also what i'm having made right now will make it better than what it is now. we just keep adding but our only problem is is this...

is it worth it to keep adding and then just get some kind of word that it will never go up. i've heard from nurmerous people that it'll be a while before any new servers go up and that was a few months ago. one of my lats mentioned to me that stefan was waiting to put more up after the new version and so i guess we got high hopes of it going up this version.

so we'll cont. to work on it adding new stuff and levels if needed. you just get to the point to where you wonder if it's all worth it and just want some kind of reassurance that it is.