Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Hello w/ a side of Humble Pie

So I have been scouring these forums and reading my old posts and honestly I first and foremost want to apologize for the complete jackoff I was over the years on here. Completely showing the immature kid I was growing up and being on here. I wasn't sure what forum to post this under but this one felt right because at the same time I can say hello again to everyone as I have been on and off again with this community throughout the years. Yet for some reason I still always come back just because honestly I love this game and the community that stands behind it.

Either way to everyone old and new on here I want to say I am sorry for the butthole I was many years ago. On a lighter note I also want to say Hello again to everyone as I hope to be more actively involved in the community going forward.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:35 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Your wishes have been granted, I hereby grant you a full pardon for your actions.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:18 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
1 reply = 1 forgiveness
Old 04-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
stop using stefans head, it breaks my heart to see it
Old 04-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ching View Post
stop using stefans head, it breaks my heart to see it
If it makes you feel better I use the Vincent head on PC Classic Server where I reside 99% of the time.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:16 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
: - ).
Old 04-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58 View Post
So I have been scouring these forums and reading my old posts and honestly I first and foremost want to apologize for the complete jackoff I was over the years on here. Completely showing the immature kid I was growing up and being on here. I wasn't sure what forum to post this under but this one felt right because at the same time I can say hello again to everyone as I have been on and off again with this community throughout the years. Yet for some reason I still always come back just because honestly I love this game and the community that stands behind it.

Either way to everyone old and new on here I want to say I am sorry for the butthole I was many years ago. On a lighter note I also want to say Hello again to everyone as I hope to be more actively involved in the community going forward.
You've got the standard attitude that everyone left on here has, bud. You fit right in. No need to grow up here!