Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 AM
bloodykiller bloodykiller is offline
Era since 2005
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,421
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
era's non-progress

even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
  #2  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 AM
gaben gaben is offline
uhh no
gaben's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 47
gaben is an unknown quantity at this point
what exactly is 'doing something'? either way I doubt anything will change just because of this thread. they don't have to listen to you, you know. but once again - it's always been like that... suggestion threads usually get nowhere around these parts

edit: aren't they releasing a new gmap soon?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeatz View Post
Who came up with this Cheat Engine? The more I read about, the more ingenious the whole thing sounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
You sure are taking your time leaving, furry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
are u old enough 2 even play Graal little girl???
  #3  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:34 AM
DustyPorViva DustyPorViva is offline
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 9,589
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Eh, shouldn't have screwed over SNK from the manager position. He seems to be doing a great job over at iEra.
  #4  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Dragon551 Dragon551 is offline
Alfonso :3
Dragon551's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a pocket.
Posts: 712
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread
__________________
-Alfonso (AGT)


---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
  #5  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 AM
DustyPorViva DustyPorViva is offline
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 9,589
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread
Respect for not simply locking the thread. I always hoped that one day a manager would come around that wouldn't simply lock every thread that talks even slightly bad about the server.
  #6  
Old 09-09-2011, 05:55 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
Who are you ?!
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Bj÷rn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








  #7  
Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Tim_Rocks Tim_Rocks is offline
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,863
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Respect for not simply locking the thread. I always hoped that one day a manager would come around that wouldn't simply lock every thread that talks even slightly bad about the server.
Challenge accepted.
__________________
  #8  
Old 09-09-2011, 02:34 PM
WaDaFack WaDaFack is offline
*
WaDaFack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 419
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
make gettin money ez n mayb ppl will play?!?!?!?!?
__________________
WaDaFack

  #9  
Old 09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
WillaWonka WillaWonka is offline
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Uijeongbu, South Korea
Posts: 978
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread
Soft tacos can't wrap themselves ya kno
__________________
  #10  
Old 09-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Gambet1337 Gambet1337 is offline
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orlando
Posts: 137
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Give era to someone who is not busy then o.0
__________________
YO.... DOOOOOOOOOD
  #11  
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 PM
dude2020 dude2020 is offline
FŘhrer Glazey
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,417
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Soft tacos can't wrap themselves ya kno
Jesus, you work at taco bell? I'm so sorry.
__________________
  #12  
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Supaman771 Supaman771 is offline
Posting The Truth
Supaman771's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,694
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
I thought about making this thread a few days ago when the Era forums lacked any posts for a week straight, but I thought it would be a waste of time since they already showed us they don't plan on doing anything.

Agreeing with you for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread
This would make a great resignation post.
Since it pretty much says "I can't do the the job I'm supposed to do because of blah."

Awhile back I posted something about the Gang Shop not being "finished or released" and Alfonso yelled at me on Era because it is "finished". So; who here sees it?

The last thing that actually got completed development wise was that good old 90% completed Gang System that required a force feeding by William and myself to finish. It has yet to be executed properly and sits unfinished and self-destructive.
That was two months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaben View Post
edit: aren't they releasing a new gmap soon?
Mesh got fired.
Tre got fired.
I basically stopped working after ^ and because of v
Rachel is as useless now as when she was actual staff.
Motive's levels blow [word choice here], and he's a [word choice here] about everything.
I don't know who else is a level artist/assigned to it.
__________________

Last edited by Supaman771; 09-09-2011 at 09:42 PM..
  #13  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 PM
xAndrewx xAndrewx is offline
Registered User
xAndrewx's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,260
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I thought about making this thread a few days ago when the Era forums lacked any posts for a week straight, but I thought it would be a waste of time since they already showed us they don't plan on doing anything.

Agreeing with you for once.



This would make a great resignation post.
Since it pretty much says "I can't do the the job I'm supposed to do because of blah."

Awhile back I posted something about the Gang Shop not being "finished or released" and Alfonso yelled at me on Era because it is "finished". So; who here sees it?

The last thing that actually got completed development wise was that good old 90% completed Gang System that required a force feeding by William and myself to finish. It has yet to be executed properly and sits unfinished and self-destructive.
That was two months ago.



Mesh got fired.
Tre got fired.
I basically stopped working after ^ and because of v
Rachel is as useless now as when she was actual staff.
Motive's levels blow [word choice here], and he's a [word choice here] about everything.
I don't know who else is a level artist/assigned to it.
wow you rock!! Keep up the good work
__________________
  #14  
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 PM
RogueShatterblade RogueShatterblade is offline
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade's Avatar
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 371
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
it's hard to really make an educated guess as to how things are moving given the dev server is private and updates are scarce, but it seems to be looking pretty f*cking bleak.
__________________

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

  #15  
Old 09-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Tim_Rocks Tim_Rocks is offline
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,863
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I don't know who else is a level artist/assigned to it.
Hi.
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.