Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Resignation

Today, after speaking with Stefan, I have officially resigned from my global administration jobs. This means I am no longer the head of the Playerworld Administration Team, nor a part of it. Included with that is my resignation from Accounts Administration.

There are many factors involved with my decision, both within Graal itself and in real life, but the easiest way to put it is "Life happened". I've started down a path in my life that I feel is the right place for me to be heading, but while it wouldn't completely remove me from Graal, it near completely sidelines it.

This is not goodbye. I'm sure to still be around the forums or log into the client now and then periodically as a means of keeping communication. It is just important that people understand their attention should be redirected accordingly when seeking support in light of my resignations.

As far as my replacement goes, essentially Stefan is my replacement. He may or may not decide to appoint someone to replace himself in the future, but that's entirely up to him.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Last edited by TSAdmin; 12-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Correction to misspelled word