Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2014, 06:47 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Why is this the most popular forum section?

Almost every time I check these Graal forums, I notice there are more people viewing the Bomy Island section than all the other ones. So my question is, who's looking and what are you looking at?

Right now there are 11 people visiting this section, which is ironically one of the deadest forums on the internet. I, myself, always type 'forums.graal2001.com' to get here (that was the original URL for these Graal forums). It's interesting to note that this section must be the oldest here. Meaning the Graal Online forums as a whole are the only vestige of Graal2001 left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forums2k1.png
Views:	191
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	55630  
Old 04-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Almost every time I check these Graal forums, I notice there are more people viewing the Bomy Island section than all the other ones. So my question is, who's looking and what are you looking at?

Right now there are 11 people visiting this section, which is ironically one of the deadest forums on the internet. I, myself, always type 'forums.graal2001.com' to get here (that was the original URL for these Graal forums). It's interesting to note that this section must be the oldest here. Meaning the Graal Online forums as a whole are the only vestige of Graal2001 left.
Because everyone is waiting on the edge of their seat for a Graal2001 re-release.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
bots, also their reverse proxy (inscapula) may be inflating 'unique' guest counts
Old 04-14-2014, 11:13 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I think it's because bomys make Graal more interesting.