Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I honestly think that now is the time to act. With UN gone, this could be an opportunity to reignite interest in PC Graal among disenfranchised players. The last time Graal2001 re-released UN was still big, and that kind of mass shared base-level of ignorance had a negative impact on perception of Graal2001 which was a little too hardcore to the casual crowd at that point. We got tons of players to check Graal2001 during the first month but afterwards they just went back to UN. The interesting thing about the slow entropic death of PC Graal is that the only players who have stuck around are the hardcore crowd who would really enjoy what Graal2001 has to offer in a critically important way. It would give a lot of players who rarely log in anymore a reason to play Graal again.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I honestly think that now is the time to act. With UN gone, this could be an opportunity to reignite interest in PC Graal among disenfranchised players. The last time Graal2001 re-released UN was still big, and that kind of mass shared base-level of ignorance had a negative impact on perception of Graal2001 which was a little too hardcore to the casual crowd at that point. We got tons of players to check Graal2001 during the first month but afterwards they just went back to UN. The interesting thing about the slow entropic death of PC Graal is that the only players who have stuck around are the hardcore crowd who would really enjoy what Graal2001 has to offer in a critically important way. It would give a lot of players who rarely log in anymore a reason to play Graal again.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:51 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
The last time g2k1 was re-released there were a lot of big servers. The only folks left on PC are mostly Era players. Era has been a retarded cesspool of untalented idiots since its inception, so have fun I guess. They atleast appreciate economy and grinding out money so you got something in common!
Old 07-18-2016, 12:04 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
The last time g2k1 was re-released there were a lot of big servers. The only folks left on PC are mostly Era players. Era has been a retarded cesspool of untalented idiots since its inception, so have fun I guess. They atleast appreciate economy and grinding out money so you got something in common!
Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe when Era was first created that many of the developers were Graal2001 players, including Ghost Pirate and others who were involved. If there is any server left with a vestigal relation to Graal2001 besides Classic and Kingdoms, it's Era. It also is the only server that ever had a semblance of a Graal2001-style economy (though I noticed last time I logged on that everything has hyper-inflated since I played years ago). My suggestion is not that we steal players from Era, but that a lot of longtime players who have not logged on in a while may return if there were a decent server to play on.