Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
GK's current state (formerly 'gk')

it peaks at 15 players a day, something needs to be done. GK was actually playable and decent when it came out, and now its sooo sad to even look at. Make it classic, have a reset. Peace.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Do you think that will change anything to at better or to more interested players?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Make it classic and change management.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:38 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
Make it classic and change management.
Yeah make Stephen manager.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:39 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Do you think that will change anything to at better or to more interested players?
Putting it into the classic tab would definitely get some more players interested, but there is a lot more that needs to be changed on GK.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:40 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Yeah make Stephen manager.
How would that help any? D:
Old 07-28-2010, 08:41 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Putting it into the classic tab would definitely get some more players interested, but there is a lot more that needs to be changed on GK.
Putting it on classic get more payers and better gelat market.

Your editing is incorrect. I was talking about the fact that some known people use GK as platform to sell items for real money.

Last edited by Sam; 07-28-2010 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: My mistake, I thought you were talking about something else.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:54 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Could make it Classic and put certain items in the graal shop. Nothing too good such as weapons or armour but maybe exp increases and house upgrade scrolls which will still generate some sort of in-come from Graal Kingdoms making it a priority for improvement.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Wouldn't say no to making it Classic. It's certainly not worth the title of 'Gold'.
As for a new manager. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Could make it Classic and put certain items in the graal shop. Nothing too good such as weapons or armour but maybe exp increases and house upgrade scrolls which will still generate some sort of in-come from Graal Kingdoms making it a priority for improvement.
GK players love aesthetics so that - house upgrade scrolls - could definitely work. I could never support usd'd experience. Could also make new hair styles and clothes gelat items only. If it was cool enough, heck I'd buy some clothes and hair.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:08 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Not going to make it classic. Not changing management. Not resetting it.

Not discussing any of the above because it's already been discussed to death.

However, we do have plans for improvement and hopefully these will be ready in the near future. I agree, it's really in a sad state right now. I do not want to close this thread, but I can already see where it is going.

Please keep this discussion constructive.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 07-28-2010 at 09:36 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
However, we do have plans for improvement and hopefully these will be ready in the near future. I agree, it's really in a sad state right now.
Didn't you post something similar a few month ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I agree, it's really in a sad state right now.
So I'd like to know what happens to the money people payed for a working game. Will they get a free month playing or something? There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone) if you have any problems.
Maybe you can tell us what improvements will come and when?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:20 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone)
I myself try to be online to help people within the European timezone as an FAQ, however recently it has barely been possible with the playercount being so low with only 5 - 10 players are online and sometimes even less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
GK players love aesthetics so that - house upgrade scrolls - could definitely work. I could never support usd'd experience. Could also make new hair styles and clothes gelat items only. If it was cool enough, heck I'd buy some clothes and hair.
Would be nice to have at least something in the graal shop for Graal Kingdoms.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
I highly doubt anything that is coming out (omg quarterly update) would make GK worthy of the title of "gold".
Old 07-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
I highly doubt anything that is coming out (omg quarterly update) would make GK worthy of the title of "gold".
The problem GK is that it has been broken / needing improvements for a really long time (even before Tig was Manager) making the job of improvement much much harder, plus GK doesn't really have a stable development team.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So I'd like to know what happens to the money people payed for a working game. Will they get a free month playing or something? There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone) if you have any problems.
Maybe you can tell us what improvements will come and when?
I help many people per day. I'm sorry I'm not on when you are Sam. Do you need help?

Take your miserable posts elsewhere.
Closed Thread