Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Markets
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 09:01 PM
xXTaikunXx is on a distinguished road
Selling stuff!

Selling Dark Flame Sword! (worth 2-3 RoWs)

Selling Dustari Boots +12!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:26 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
seeing as Dark Flame Sword is a drop from Kvasir.. it's not really 2-3 row
Old 03-27-2011, 11:52 AM
xXTaikunXx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel34 View Post
Since the drop rate is about 0,01% if it is even dropped by kvasir (which was never proofed and seems to be a rumour, cause tig said kvasir only drops new items) and only 2-3 groups do crypt at all, which lowers the chance on getting it even if it is an kvasir drop, I think the price is ok. I've also seen somebody sell it for that price a few days ago, and I talked with that guy what he was asking for his Dark Flame. He named the same price. If people want to offer, they can offer. I don't want a discussion on how worthy stuff is and what the drop rates are. This thread isn't supposed for that. But thanks for your input anyways
Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
With such a low playercount, and such a low droprate (if even), coupled with the fact Kvasir may only be killed once a day by three or more players. The likelihood of even one darkflame dropping in a year is highly unlikely.

If it was confirmed that Kvasir dropped ASoD, it would still be one of the most valuable items in-game.

Would be interesting to see drop rates based on the average playercount for the previous week, therefore always changing to accurately supply the demand. 0.01% on Kvasir is wasted when he's killed 7 times a week.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTaikunXx View Post
Since the drop rate is about 0,01% if it is even dropped by kvasir (which was never proofed and seems to be a rumour, cause tig said kvasir only drops new items) and only 2-3 groups do crypt at all, which lowers the chance on getting it even if it is an kvasir drop, I think the price is ok. I've also seen somebody sell it for that price a few days ago, and I talked with that guy what he was asking for his Dark Flame. He named the same price. If people want to offer, they can offer. I don't want a discussion on how worthy stuff is and what the drop rates are. This thread isn't supposed for that. But thanks for your input anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
With such a low playercount, and such a low droprate (if even), coupled with the fact Kvasir may only be killed once a day by three or more players. The likelihood of even one darkflame dropping in a year is highly unlikely.

If it was confirmed that Kvasir dropped ASoD, it would still be one of the most valuable items in-game.

Would be interesting to see drop rates based on the average playercount for the previous week, therefore always changing to accurately supply the demand. 0.01% on Kvasir is wasted when he's killed 7 times a week.
Kale and I got one as a drop from Kvasir during Halloween when the drop rates were significantly increased. Tig or someone could confirm this if they cared to.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:35 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
Quote:
It really wouldn't. Not only would it lower demand for it, but speed is unnecessary for most situations. If it wasn't as rare as it is now, it's price would drop. Especially as more are created. The only good use for ASoD is to pair up with giants, or for mages.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:29 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
what is asod
Old 03-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
It really wouldn't. Not only would it lower demand for it, but speed is unnecessary for most situations. If it wasn't as rare as it is now, it's price would drop. Especially as more are created. The only good use for ASoD is to pair up with giants, or for mages.
'speed is unnecessary for most situations'. I encounter few statements as incorrect as this. Speed is one of the only stats which, pvp-wise, is consistently useful through all levels and in all situations. Consider the other available shields; only Con shields could arguably rank more favorably than ASoD simply, because it needs BoRD and either Giants or Soccers if 30 30 30 is the goal. Strength shields are completely redundant for high-tiers. ASoD offers overstacked Dex and +0.133 speed over con shields. Above 30 con is totally useless and so even HSoH and Leaf Shield have their limitations, if it weren't for their +1speed they'd be quite alot lower on my shield ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
what is asod
Angel Shield of Darkness (Dex+2)(speed +3)(ac+2)

Last edited by MajinDragon; 03-28-2011 at 01:02 AM..
Old 03-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys remember how fear is and always will be broken? This significantly increases item value.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
Hey guys remember how fear is and always will be broken? This significantly increases item value.
*decreases

Unless that was some deliberate sarcasm you were using!

Old 03-28-2011, 09:07 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
Quote:
'speed is unnecessary for most situations'. I encounter few statements as incorrect as this. Speed is one of the only stats which, pvp-wise, is consistently useful through all levels and in all situations. Consider the other available shields; only Con shields could arguably rank more favorably than ASoD simply, because it needs BoRD and either Giants or Soccers if 30 30 30 is the goal. Strength shields are completely redundant for high-tiers. ASoD offers overstacked Dex and +0.133 speed over con shields. Above 30 con is totally useless and so even HSoH and Leaf Shield have their limitations, if it weren't for their +1speed they'd be quite alot lower on my shield ratings.

Angel Shield of Darkness (Dex+2)(speed +3)(ac+2)

you're saying, for a new player with, lets say just ring of wars, they'd rather have ASoD over something like Dustari Shield? As a Brigid mage I stacked 36 dex at all times. Dex is un-needed, and Phoenix shield can nearly replicate the +3speed that ASoD gives.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
*facepalm*

Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
As a Brigid mage I stacked 36 dex at all times. Dex is un-needed, and Phoenix shield can nearly replicate the +3speed that ASoD gives.
Migrating to this sub-topic, as a brigid mage you WANT over-stacked Dex, and as much speed as possible-- if you're "attempting" to PvP atleast. Poison from a high lvl'd physique player should drop your dex points down 6-8 points unless you've managed to attain a higher poison resistance with a 107 poison protection scroll, dex cape, and a glok or large pirate belt.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:16 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
you're saying, for a new player with, lets say just ring of wars, they'd rather have ASoD over something like Dustari Shield? As a Brigid mage I stacked 36 dex at all times. Dex is un-needed, and Phoenix shield can nearly replicate the +3speed that ASoD gives.
ASoD isn't for new players. It is both unobtainable and not of primary importance to new players. Notice how items which concern new players are at the bottom of the value ladder, while the opposites are also true. Mage perspectives rarely dictate item value over a warrior's point of view. That being said, ASoD is still the best shield for a mage granting the most speed possible on a shield and 2 Dex is not negligible on a class which severely lacks the strength or dex focus to counter poisons.

While phoenix is a good alternative it's not a favorable choice for a serious pvper simply because shields are always used to add stats with speed as a luxury bonus. Hence the values of HSoH / Leaf Shield / Dustari Shield / ASoD.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:12 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
I actually prefer having conversations about items over actually playing. That should explain the shambles GK is in.