Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2014, 12:47 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Slight Change in Management

I have been far more busy in real life than I ever intended to be while trying to manage Era, and it has clearly been effecting the player count. I figure better late than never, so I am stepping down from Manager and am going to keep developing until I finish a few of the projects that I've started.

Exolia will be managing again for now. He will still be keeping Tim as CoManager, and the rest of the management is staying fairly stagnant.

While there hasn't been a lot of major things released recently, we have gotten quite far on a few very Era-changing projects that have been getting requested for a long time. Please keep checking in; we promise that there will be some great updates in the future, and Exolia will be much more active than I have been.

Thank you for your continued support, Erians!
Old 10-02-2014, 01:25 AM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
but what about the 50 usd i gave you so that I could be manager...
Old 10-02-2014, 01:25 AM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Hey guys,
No need to worry about anything. All of our plans and projects will continue as planned. If you have any questions or comments about anything, you may contact myself or Tim_Rocks in game or via forum PM.

Thank you for all your support!
Old 10-02-2014, 02:19 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
managers come and go but fp4 is eternal.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:33 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
managers come and go but fp4 is eternal.
fp4 is really just a script written by fp3.. the first two fp's weren't quite as well received by the community.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:00 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
How much did he pay this time?
Old 10-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I think we all saw this one coming, glad you decided to hand it down before it was too late unlike former management.

Goes to show that you always had Era's intentions in mind but couldn't deliver due to real life interference.

Glad to see Exolia stepping up to the plate, let's hope hes a little more mature this time and can put Era first.

I know as a player and former level 4 staff myself that I want to see a lot of changes in the game and current team. I'm sick of watching 90% of the team do absolutely nothing and get away with it. I've talked to several of the team and all they really say is; "I don't care about this game" my response every single time; "Why the **** are you wasting your time and the time of the players who do care, you're put in these privileged positions to make a difference, to make a change and you refuse to deliver what you promised, do your job or get the **** out"

Honestly, I've watched SEVERAL of my closest friends on this game quit due to the ridiculousness of the team these past managements, I've watched several of my closest friends jump on iEra and have more fun in the first 10 minutes than they have for years on PC Era and it's because of the lazy, non-motivated, dis-concerned, and selfish teams we have let take over this game and turn it into trash.

I honestly want to see Exolia do what every single player has wanted the last 3 managements to do; REMOVE THE USELESS TEAM MEMBERS...

Don't let yourself be fooled, there are PLENTY of people who can take over the positions that these useless kids are in. Development and Non-development. I want to see someone who actually gives a **** about this game in a position that they deserve, let's ****ing make it happen, for the sake of the game and the players who are on the verge of giving the **** up.

Last edited by Godzilla; 10-02-2014 at 06:24 AM..
Old 10-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
More time for Fallout eh Amsuls?
Old 10-02-2014, 12:41 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
fp4 is really just a script written by fp3.. the first two fp's weren't quite as well received by the community.
fp3 was a good man, fp5 came from the future to try and stop him from creating fp4 but fp3 prevailed however ended up succumbing to her injuries.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
are we taking bets on how long it's gonna be until DZ gets a job.
Kind of like an 'actual retail price without going over' dealio.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Bro, first order of business - fire all staff. Second order of business, hire all Zephlyn.

Just kidding. Staff will be the same, and any new hires will be handled by respective Development Administrator or Server Administrator, not myself.

This will keep the servers staff as honest and fair as possible, meaning no one without talent will be hired, and those with talent (that don't abuse) will get a chance to prove themselves.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
Staff will be the same
R.I.P Era
Old 10-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Knew exactly what this said before i even read it. You look at the threads of all managers who steps down.. "Don't have the time, bla bla bla"... They become admins and are more active than ever... (Ice, list goes on).

To be honest i am glad you stepped down. You failed to fix the gangs i don't care what else you did. Gangs is #1 and you failed.

Kudos. Who's the next person to fail.

RIP era
Old 10-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Also Zilla. If you want to change era so badly, go get some development skills. You offer 0 to the server. You have the right determination to change it for the better just a pitty you cant do anything but lag.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Also Zilla. If you want to change era so badly, go get some development skills. You offer 0 to the server. You have the right determination to change it for the better just a pitty you cant do anything but lag.
I know basic scripting and level development, I'm just not a big fan on them. I can easily read a script and change it accordingly but I don't like making levels at all.
Closed Thread