Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2016, 10:56 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
User cannot login

My friend (Reno) cannot log in even though he's approved his IP via email? Any suggestions
Old 11-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Remote Control or the Client PCID lock ?
Old 11-01-2016, 11:11 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
sorry, the forums haha
Old 11-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
sorry, the forums haha
There is no IP lock on the forums unless it's a recent implementation? I know there has been a few compromises of administration accounts here over the last few years but I doubt this is the case.

They are definitely attempting to log in with their current Graal password?
Old 11-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Yeah - it's happened to me a few times where I have had to approve an email to login here
Old 11-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
account name?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Reno or Wilikaz
Old 11-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Registered Guest
Kirko has a spectacular aura aboutKirko has a spectacular aura about
Same has happened to me before when trying to login forums. Though there wasn't anything telling me that I had to approve via email just told me my password or username was wrong when it wasn't.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:46 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I dont see anything wrong with the Reno account. There is no account with the other name
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Banned
It sounds as if the forum is making requests to a shared external authentication system, which either needs to filter out requests from the forum or return a correct error message.

There is also apparently no way for a user to turn off this extra authentication step? I know it's been applied to people who've had their account compromised, but a lot of these are accounts which just hadn't changed their password in so many years prior to various leaks.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Try logging in with Graal account email instead of account name/community name.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-04-2016, 01:47 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
a few years ago i couldnt log on for some reason, i had to copy my old browser folder over.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:17 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
this crono looks very nerd
Old 11-15-2016, 07:42 PM
sandin has a spectacular aura aboutsandin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sandin
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Try logging in with Graal account email instead of account name/community name.

I've just read your signature, and seems that it doesn't apply to No Man's Sky
Old 11-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandin View Post
I've just read your signature, and seems that it doesn't apply to No Man's Sky
Except one of the reasons as to why No Mans Sky became such a huge failure is because Sony among others rushed the developers to release it, not giving them time to fulfill almost any of the promises they'd made on the game. Resulted in Sony eventually pulling out entirely from the game because it became such a failure due to being so rushed. Ironic.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto