Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Hey, everyone, I'd like you to meet Bayne.

He's not going to do anything you guys suggest he should do.

He is going to toss up a level with something vaguely similar to what was suggested. It'll took terrible. You guys will point it out. He'll act confused, maybe put up a few more edits that are almost in the right direction, but still terrible. Some of you will give up, and he'll start begging everyone else for help. When everyone finally gets sick of him not doing anything that was suggested he'll put up another thread asking for help.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
Hey, everyone, I'd like you to meet Bayne.

He's not going to do anything you guys suggest he should do.

He is going to toss up a level with something vaguely similar to what was suggested. It'll took terrible. You guys will point it out. He'll act confused, maybe put up a few more edits that are almost in the right direction, but still terrible. Some of you will give up, and he'll start begging everyone else for help. When everyone finally gets sick of him not doing anything that was suggested he'll put up another thread asking for help.
Ok.

And no you can't see any of my levels I don't know you like that.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Bayne_graal is on a distinguished road
There is a reason i start new threads i'm just trying new styles i know there not good enough to rate i like hearing peoples opinions though yes i could use predefined but if you use predefined your worse then me go ahead an say i suck or whatever you wanna say i really don't care i play this game cause i love The legend of zelda i beat it when i was 6 it's my favorite game yes im hear to make friends but i don't care if you like me or not i think im better at era levels to in my opinion but i wanna learn to make classic style levels so i can create my own fun quests in the editor an unholy nation is the style i like so im trying to learn to make outsides like that i only used the editor for 8 months so im not really gonna down myself like you all are trying to do so yeah stowen an ducati an skyzer have helped me in the past an i let skyzer down do i care yes do i care whats your opinon on why skyzer gave up on me no i might stick to era style levels im thinking about it i wasn't ever gonna say he helped me with opinions but he has i don't tell you all what i do it's non of your business but yeah that level is is terrible all i wanted to hear was i like the paths an water an tree connecting cause that's all i cared about in that level you see that was a test level.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
wow... there isn't a single commar or full stop in there, Bayne.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:37 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne_graal View Post
There is a reason i start new threads i'm just trying new styles i know there not good enough to rate i like hearing peoples opinions though yes i could use predefined but if you use predefined your worse then me go ahead an say i suck or whatever you wanna say i really don't care i play this game cause i love The legend of zelda i beat it when i was 6 it's my favorite game yes im hear to make friends but i don't care if you like me or not i think im better at era levels to in my opinion but i wanna learn to make classic style levels so i can create my own fun quests in the editor an unholy nation is the style i like so im trying to learn to make outsides like that i only used the editor for 8 months so im not really gonna down myself like you all are trying to do so yeah stowen an ducati an skyzer have helped me in the past an i let skyzer down do i care yes do i care whats your opinon on why skyzer gave up on me no i might stick to era style levels im thinking about it i wasn't ever gonna say he helped me with opinions but he has i don't tell you all what i do it's non of your business but yeah that level is is terrible all i wanted to hear was i like the paths an water an tree connecting cause that's all i cared about in that level you see that was a test level.
dude.. just keep doing levels dont gotta tell stories ___-
Old 06-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
all i wanted to hear was i like the paths an water an tree connecting cause that's all i cared about in that level you see that was a test level.

That's not possible, that tree connection is basic and its not even full tree-ing...
the water is just a rectangle with an arch and everything in that level is unorganic... how can I say that I'd like it?...
Assuming you're like 10, when youre 16 or 17 your levels will be better if you keep doing it.

</sarcasm>Nice work! Impressive</sarcasm because he doesnt get criticm>

Old 06-16-2012, 08:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Right-o, time to take it to PM's or stay on topic. I let the personal stuff go on for long enough.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:23 AM
Thanks you guys i will continue to find new ways to improve my outsides.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:26 AM
http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/...Dhereshane.png
Old 06-20-2012, 02:28 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
You're improving. There's a lot of tile errors and much to do but it's still improvement. Keep practicing, it's the only way to get good at anything (including making levels).