Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 11:13 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
...Lets say graal is a tourist bus (I know thats crazy but please do), so instead of going to some fun and exiting places you want to make the bus smaller when less people bother with the boring tour that already is? xP

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 04-27-2009 at 12:55 AM..
Old 04-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
I don't think that it would help to force half graal to play a server they don't like.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:29 PM
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Angelu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
...Lets say graal is a tourist bus (I know thats crazy but please do), so instead of going to some fun and exiting places you want to make the bus smaller when less people bother with the boring tour that already is? xP
Its more like you have 6 partys on the same day with one special act (a really good developer)
but evry party only has 50 guests instead of one big party with all acts and 300 people

And nobody get forced to play graal omg
Old 04-27-2009, 10:33 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelu View Post
Its more like you have 6 partys on the same day with one special act (a really good developer)
but evry party only has 50 guests instead of one big party with all acts and 300 people

And nobody get forced to play graal omg
Even if you combine all servers into one... you still need content and gameplay for it to succeed you cant just scrape up the few players of all servers and put them in one server and expect that to be the solution.

Nobody gets forced to play graal, thats true.
I guess im stupid and should leave instead of pointing out its flaws to "help" but I've been around too long to be that non caring.

I like developing on graal (even if i wish they could update that part aswell),
I don't play graal anymore as I dont find it fun and it feels like they aren't even trying anymore, there was tons of stuffs going on "back in the days" like new and exiting projects to look forward too ect, now all you get is like new medals on zone (that I already have bashed)... and it currently has 4 players online :P

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:05 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Because cyberjoueurs decided to treat Graal as a development platform as opposed to a game. Seriously, look around then tell me im wrong. Think back to pre-2003, ever since this change in attitude Graal went downhill and you all know it. Playerworld renting gets them money, which is a good thing and means it's here to stay, but at the same time has split and is still continuing to split the decent developers too far apart.

They're too busy not listening to us anyway, so whatever.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Lol.

Gelats, and lifetime classic i must agree on.

UN use to get 90+ players at times...
Old 05-26-2009, 09:41 PM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoman View Post
UN use to get 90+ players at times...
Wayyyy more than that.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:38 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
1) accounts system now sucks because lifetime classic was a great deal; repaying for gold sucks, is expensive overtime, and other games have so much more to offer than graal does, at the same price.

2) the current servers are not aimed at creating the atmosphere and game play once enjoyed by classic servers. while servers may have awesome scripts and graphics, there is still nothing to keep players playing except experience points, worthless NPCs, and hats.

3) graal being promoted as a gaming engine for developers was and still is a terrible idea, because 90% of the people who play or who would play graal, are not developers. people don't want to make content, they want to enjoy content already provided for them.

4) developers are too widespread over a spectrum of unmotivated and generally terrible servers. an excess of leadership which has lead to the amount of servers is also to blame, because not all developers want to head in the same direction with their work, and no global seems to be taking the lead to unite all the developers to make at least one actually good server, whether theme or classic.

5) cyberjourers in general is heading in a different business direction, one that will not help graal. the globals, under their direction, either don't have the freedom, time, or motivation to help us out. that actual players of graal don't seem capable of bringing graal back, at least by ourselves, and the staff don't seem willing of bringing graal back, or at least the heads of graal don't.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Thrashsoul3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Graal The Adventure was pretty much the only time graal was actually great. Only server, developers actually made content after it was released, large population. Its not going to change whether the PWA wants it to or not. Stefan and Unixmad need to save the game or it will see its end soon.