Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Application for News Admin (Novice)

Quote:
1. What is your Graal account name?
2. Do you have gold?
3. What is your past experience? (Please post only relevant experience such as creation of news, and updates on graal.net)
4. What would you like to do if given the position?
5. Why should you be given the position over the other applicants?
Hello, I am Novice as some may know me. My actual account name is Graal693871, with my community name being Novice. I currently am a paying member of Graal Online, and I hope it stays that way.

I love, and almost live for communicating with people. Helping people with problems is something I just can't stop doing, if I can help at all. I've been doing work with N-Pulse, as you should all know if you have read my signature, and I've tried to update the news on the wiki to show that we were hiring and in need of staff but I needed an account, which I did not have and couldn't seem to create. But nonetheless, I've tried putting information of N-Pulse out into the Graal community in a few ways.

Although I would like to continue working on N-Pulse, I would set some time aside of my schedule every week, when possible, to go through all of the servers listed on login, as well as a few servers that are either relatively active or can't seem to find staff/players. I would update the wiki in any way possible, have it being guides to server-making (tools, how to use them, etc.), reviews of servers, news that MUST be shown to the public that don't normally care about that server, and other things that may come up at a later date.
I believe I would be a good choice for the job because I would not be biased in which servers to post about, or even about Graal itself if need be. I also feel as though many Graalians these days don't know how to spell or use proper grammar anymore, but I know that I do with an occasional slip-up here and there, but not that big of a deal.

If you must need to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news