Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #751  
Old 07-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
A new version is up:
- Improves image cache (will redownload things though)
- Improves text input (chat etc.): uses 'native' flash input control, should make it possible to enter special characters
- It remembers the nick name and guild tag
- Small loading animation when connecting to a server
- Fullscreen button is now on the upper right corner
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 07-27-2011, 07:52 PM
ThomV ThomV is offline
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like you're doing great improving Facebook Graal. Keep it up.

Could you give us some estimations to when the new Developer tools may be coming out?
Reply With Quote
  #753  
Old 07-28-2011, 06:08 AM
Ares Ares is offline
GREATEST
Ares's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 10,000 lakes
Posts: 163
Ares is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
A new version is up:
- Improves image cache (will redownload things though)
- Improves text input (chat etc.): uses 'native' flash input control, should make it possible to enter special characters
- It remembers the nick name and guild tag
- Small loading animation when connecting to a server
- Fullscreen button is now on the upper right corner
this new update is making me lag more
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Old 07-28-2011, 09:21 AM
LordSquirt LordSquirt is offline
|MÍrÁy|
LordSquirt's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 958
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Is there a way to view what level people on your friends list are on?

ps: also thanks for the guild tag staying on when you reconnect and the other updates
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Old 07-28-2011, 01:00 PM
skillmaster19 skillmaster19 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 392
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Is there a way to view what level people on your friends list are on?

ps: also thanks for the guild tag staying on when you reconnect and the other updates
nope, only way is to ask them or check their position using the map, and that only works if they are on the gmap.
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Old 07-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm we could improve the display of friends on the map, since we know their last map position.
Reply With Quote
  #757  
Old 07-28-2011, 02:46 PM
ThomV ThomV is offline
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm thanks for ignoring me.
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Old 07-28-2011, 04:48 PM
fowlplay4 fowlplay4 is offline
team canada
fowlplay4's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,200
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Registration for the monthly Guild Spar Tournament (GST) is open. Sign up your team at the Battle Arena in Graal City and get ready for Saturday!



We will be hosting a guild spar tournament on Saturday, 30th of July At 6pm (EST). Guilds will have until 5pm (EST) on Saturday to submit their team.
  • Each team will have 5 core members and are allowed to have 2 (optional) substitute members.
  • Guild leaders need to submit their guild as a team, but are not required to actually join the team.
  • As a player you can only enter with 1 guild of choice.
  • At least 5 members of your team are required to be online before the tournament starts or else your team will be disqualified.
  • If a guild does not have enough of their submitted players online during the tournament they will be required to play with who they have online at that time or forfeit the match.
  • In order to progress to the next round, a guild must defeat an opponent in 2/3 spars each match.
  • Any excessive lag or cheating will result in a disqualification of the entire guild.
__________________
Quote:
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Old 07-28-2011, 06:13 PM
skillmaster19 skillmaster19 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 392
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Registration for the monthly Guild Spar Tournament (GST) is open. Sign up your team at the Battle Arena in Graal City and get ready for Saturday!



We will be hosting a guild spar tournament on Saturday, 30th of July At 6pm (EST). Guilds will have until 5pm (EST) on Saturday to submit their team.
  • Each team will have 5 core members and are allowed to have 2 (optional) substitute members.
  • Guild leaders need to submit their guild as a team, but are not required to actually join the team.
  • As a player you can only enter with 1 guild of choice.
  • At least 5 members of your team are required to be online before the tournament starts or else your team will be disqualified.
  • If a guild does not have enough of their submitted players online during the tournament they will be required to play with who they have online at that time or forfeit the match.
  • In order to progress to the next round, a guild must defeat an opponent in 2/3 spars each match.
  • Any excessive lag or cheating will result in a disqualification of the entire guild.
DX I'm gonna miss it again
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 PM
james544 james544 is offline
Unholy Nation FAQ
james544's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 44
james544 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
You underestimate the work the GPs have, there are a lot of reports all the time.

About guild tag: will try to fix that soon
The only time they do something is when you or Xor is on. They don't jail people when they are doing something wrong. But they jail people when they accidentally got up on a wall.
Reply With Quote
  #761  
Old 07-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Bubble13 Bubble13 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by james544 View Post
The only time they do something is when you or Xor is on. They don't jail people when they are doing something wrong. But they jail people when they accidentally got up on a wall.
I thought they removed jail and just ban now.
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Unkownsoldier Unkownsoldier is offline
Ignorance has no future
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,287
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Is there a way that the game could provide of folder of shield,head,sword, and body codes? Graal has always provided those, and I don't think we should have to buy codes off players. I don't want to guess and check to see if the things in my Graal levels folder will actually work on the server. Can you create some sort of database that players can go through? It just seems like something that should be done without saying.
__________________
Look beyond the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 PM
callimuc callimuc is offline
callimuc's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,015
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Is there a way that the game could provide of folder of shield,head,sword, and body codes? Graal has always provided those, and I don't think we should have to buy codes off players. I don't want to guess and check to see if the things in my Graal levels folder will actually work on the server. Can you create some sort of database that players can go through? It just seems like something that should be done without saying.
If you have an iDevice you can go here:
iClassic Taylor


Else you could just google:
just an example (probably outdated):
Random Codes Link
What I just saw (but is off topic) these are wrong:

Green: 1 to 4
Blue: 5 to 29
Red: 30 to 99
Gold: 100 to 999
Purple: 1000 to 9998
Black: 9999 to Infinite

its Green: 1 to 4
Blue: 5 to 29
Red: 30 to 99
Gold: 100 to 499
Purple: 500 to 999
Black: 999 to Infinite
__________________
MEEP!

Last edited by callimuc; 07-28-2011 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Read Stefans post below
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 07-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Admins Admins is offline
Graal Administration
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Admins
Posts: 11,693
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The flash player cache will not help anymore since it's now using the browser cache
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM
callimuc callimuc is offline
callimuc's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,015
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The flash player cache will not help anymore since it's now using the browser cache
Oh totally forgot that one :/
__________________
MEEP!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.