Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Question new, global forum

I'm sure this has been suggested before but why isn't there a central forum page for all of graal with categories, forums, and subforums for what is needed between fb/idevices and pc? It sure would help your pc fame is they were together, and you can always migrate posts one way or another...

Its just ridiculous and plain ignorant to keep these two groups separated in a marketing strategy eapecially. Update the main site with info on pc and devices then update the forums to go with it. Simply the activity in device forums section of a joined forum page would stimulate views and discussion for pc stuff as well.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 08-15-2013, 09:21 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
iEra is already having their own forums

era-go

Delteria will also have their own forums I believe
Old 08-15-2013, 11:22 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure Stefan or unixmad has stated they don't want to support PC Graal anymore. I think they are keeping the forums separate for a reason.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:28 AM
Cyril Rain
It's pretty lame, since paying money doesn't let you know that you are paying for an unsupported product as far as I've ever seen. That's just begging for a lawsuit.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:16 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
graalians.com is all you'll ever need. stefan likes that forum and i'm under the impression that unixmad approves of it.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:55 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
graalians.com is all you'll ever need. stefan likes that forum and i'm under the impression that unixmad approves of it.
Graalians is still a fan site. Unless GO pay the hosting it's not official. (same as era-go.com)
Old 08-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it. Stefan was always against advertising or sharing links of Graalians on the mobile Servers.
Should just get ride of the gold protection on the forums and make it free per account name.

OR

Just give people with an mobile account access to the Forums?

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-17-2013, 10:31 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Graalians is still a fan site. Unless GO pay the hosting it's not official. (same as era-go.com)
De facto forums of the iDevices with a section for normal playerworlds. Whether it's offical or not is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it. Stefan was always against advertising or sharing links of Graalians on the mobile Servers.
Should just get ride of the gold protection on the forums and make it free per account name.

OR

Just give people with an mobile account access to the Forums?
There are many things wrong about this post but I'm not going to devote the time to argue it out. The reason for the lack of activity here is beyond access, but that would evolve into a thread about very stupid forum rules and the people running this place. I'll probably send you a PM if I see you on player, it's quite simple really.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Cyril Rain
So is it just better off for all of us to go to Graalians for good even for PC stuff (server dev, regular chat, etc)?

Old 08-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
So is it just better off for all of us to go to Graalians for good even for PC stuff (server dev, regular chat, etc)?
Well you see, as much as I like Graalians, they aren't too welcoming of us PC-only players/developers. In order to sign up on their forums, you have to answer an in-game based question about iEra/iClassic.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
De facto forums of the iDevices with a section for normal playerworlds. Whether it's offical or not is irrelevant.

There are many things wrong about this post but I'm not going to devote the time to argue it out. The reason for the lack of activity here is beyond access, but that would evolve into a thread about very stupid forum rules and the people running this place. I'll probably send you a PM if I see you on player, it's quite simple really.
I know where you are coming from, but you cant change these stuff until changing the management of the game itself

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-18-2013, 01:27 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Well you see, as much as I like Graalians, they aren't too welcoming of us PC-only players/developers. In order to sign up on their forums, you have to answer an in-game based question about iEra/iClassic.
This is true, but you can easily get a friend to give you an answer if you know anybody.
Besides that, I don't go onto Graalians much due to the fact that I don't really have anything in common with the community on Graalians.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:15 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I ran into this as well when I tried to sign up. I didn't really look into it further, the forum definitely seems to be intended for iPhone players, so I didn't see any point in trying to get somebody to give me the answer.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Cyril Rain
I guess I got lucky I signed up a long time ago. Didnt really know anything was much connected to PC graal though.