Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 02:47 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
bump
Old 05-30-2013, 08:48 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
call me Mr. Mc. Bumpy pants.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:00 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
why not make your own echo function....

HTML Code:
function echo2(msg) {
  echo(msg);
  savelog2("echolog.txt", msg);
}
This is probably why Stefan is ignoring you. I did read
'I hope you understand now, because you're kinda making a fool of yourself by insisting us to create another function, thats really aside from the request.' but w/e
Old 05-30-2013, 11:52 PM
asdfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
why not make your own echo function....

HTML Code:
function echo2(msg) {
  echo(msg);
  savelog2("echolog.txt", msg);
}
'I hope you understand now, because you're kinda making a fool of yourself by insisting us to create another function, thats really aside from the request.' but w/e
Please read the thread before posting? ...
Old 05-31-2013, 12:32 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
'Cause this has nothing to do with tracking your OWN echos, but tracking down the rogue echos of whatever scripter or person with access to a level manages to create and forget about.

Alternatively, have a server option that toggles echos with a stamp of the parent NPC name. As far as I know, local level NPCs are given a temporary NPC name that includes their level name?
Old 05-31-2013, 12:39 AM
asdfg
Another option would be to add a few/couple more arguments to onAllRCChat(msg) (If that event is ever going to be extended...)

onAllRCChat(message,type,[parent script/location of the invoker?])

That would be the preferred solution imo, but a serveroption works too.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:34 AM
asdfg
bump 4 the recent updates
Old 06-02-2013, 09:32 PM
asdfg
ıllıllı ⓑⓤⓜⓟ ıllıllı
Old 06-02-2013, 09:48 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
ıllıllı ⓑⓤⓜⓟ ıllıllı
Dude, it's not working -_-
Old 06-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Dude, it's not working -_-
Gotta admire his persistence.

Could use a bit more of a direct request message though.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:11 PM
asdfg
It will soon catch his attention
And the message is quite direct, stefan will understand. I've already talked to him about it.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
It will soon catch his attention
And the message is quite direct, stefan will understand. I've already talked to him about it.
I don't think the problem is him not seeing this thread.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:34 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
What's the big deal anyway if this feature is implemented? A feature is something that you can turn on or off; you don't have to use it. All we want from this feature is a way to log echo's and the source when a rouge echo appears and can't be found without searching through every script, level, or file.