Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 01:31 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Stephen presently GK isn't really bringing in the money. Not like zone is. Where do you honestly think Stefan will spend more of his time at. A place thats not making much money or one that is raking in the usd?
What good will come from making Graal Kingdoms classic? I can't see any good reason why it should go classic.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Where do you honestly think Stefan will spend more of his time at. A place thats not making much money or one that is raking in the usd?
He should spend more time on the one that's making him less money- since it is obviously in more need of his attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I can't see any good reason why it should go classic.
Obviously, the only difference would be the playercount. If GK was free, there'd be a lot more people playing. I'd be happy enough. Though I admit this isn't a proper solution.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:04 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Welcome to Junior High level English; here I will teach you the meaning of the phrase "the key word". In this example, try to find the key word.
"it would take potential revenue away from Graal Online. "

Can't find the keyword? Highlight the below text for the answer!
"it would take potential revenue away from Graal Online."
wtf we never learned that in english..
MY ENGLISH TEACHER IS SCAMMING US
Old 05-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
wtf we never learned that in english..
MY ENGLISH TEACHER IS SCAMMING US
LOLZ SCAMM

Btw
why is there so much categories of server ? I meant why not delete the GOLD category?

Or just make One and only category for good servers
So people would only have to subscribe one category (maybe more expensive, but anyway, why not a subscription for each server you like ?)

Gold Category makes me feel like its GOLD so its WOAH SO DAMN GEWD
but Gold means money, so would it mean you can only play if you have MONEY ?!

Gosh, Stefan must be rich anyway.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Felix i didn't mean make it classic. I meant remove it from server list (make staff only allowed on it), suspend gold accounts and fix/add the damn server.

As its its pretty dead.

Can a mod please close this. An idea that seems at least half good people don't like so just close this for me please.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
An idea that seems at least half good people don't like so just close this for me please.
This is one of the few time's I'm going to be unbiased toward you:

Just because an idea seems "half good" to you doesn't mean it is the solution. This goes as far as figuring out what is really wrong with GK. Does anyone know the exact problem causing the server's downfall? It seems not. I see no solid answer from Stephen and Tig who are currently the ones most interested in fixing the server (but that's okay, because even if they don't know, them trying is better than the nothingness that will occur if they quit). Bjorn, Sam, and Maroku havn't given us an insight as to what the problem is either. Googi, zero, ziro (the smarter one), and other people of good or at least decent credibility, who contribute to our discussions, also display no solid reason as to why our server fails. (I think a while back Googi said something about needing someone who is a professional or expert in business or advertising... or something of that sort, in order to get a higher player-count for GK, or just Graal in general.)

I have ideas to fix GK, which in my mind seem flawless, but when discussing them a little, I realize not everyone would be to happy about them.

So, while some of us may in fact be taking this as an opportunity to attack you, we're not jumping on the opportunity to attack an idea to fix GK.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:22 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Can a mod please close this. An idea that seems at least half good people don't like so just close this for me please.
What is it with you making threads then requesting them to be closed when someone challenges your ideas/arguments? It's a forum, that's what happens.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:32 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Felix i didn't mean make it classic. I meant remove it from server list (make staff only allowed on it), suspend gold accounts and fix/add the damn server.

As its its pretty dead.

Can you (you all, not especially Raven) please send such requests by forum PM?
It's faster and you can be sure it is done asap.
Closed Thread