Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:47 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The new version is working great for me. Thanks for the updates, Stefan.

edit: there's still the bug where closing external windows via "close" buttons (i.e. destroy()ing them) doesn't actually destroy them and the window remains. None of the controls are active or can be clicked and the OS close/minimize/restore buttons at the top don't work. The title bar remains inactive even if you click on it.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
v6.007 has been uploaded to http://www.graalonline.com/downloads/beta/Graal_mac.zip :
- also shows version 6 on server-side now (script variable player.graalversion)
- fixed problems of stalled downloads (supposed to continue downloading files after 5 seconds even if there was a problem with one of the previous download requests)
- doesn't try to download map parts from server
- doesn't try to update files from inside a zip or wba
- the rows of GuiTextListCtrl are not deleted when the control is added to another parent
- reduced file size by 500k
Old 08-01-2011, 03:10 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
The new version seems to be working nicely.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:44 AM
Alarcon is on a distinguished road
There is a bug where you cant right click with control+click, with a mouse that has right click you can. There is also a sound problem on era, you cant hear most of the guns except certain hand guns! I hope his gets fixed good luck!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Era used ogg format for sound effects, support for that has been added some months ago. I can check if something is wrong with it.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Ongoing bugs: "Hidden Folders" For graal, can't access any of the images/scripts that graal has. Also when attempting to download the Era dev Kit in the install packages folder, it gets lost and i can do anything about it. Also the Screen capture recorder doesn't work either.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Ongoing bugs: "Hidden Folders" For graal, can't access any of the images/scripts that graal has. Also when attempting to download the Era dev Kit in the install packages folder, it gets lost and i can do anything about it.
What folder are you looking in? It should be in "~Library/Application Support/Graal". Note that the Library folder is hidden by default in Lion—but most people shouldn't need to see the contents of their Graal folder, anyway.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:22 AM
well obviously there is still something wrong with the supporting sounds for the mac, i use leopard and a emac ! You might want to check out what the problem is good luck :P
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
I still keep having the Playerlist, Profiles, and Player Messages being idle in the background un-clickable later on. I believe I had to right click on the Graal icon, click the game and then close the frozen windows.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 08-29-2011, 02:18 AM
There is one thing that im REALLY hoping that would be fixed. The control click for right clicking on Mac doesn't work on Graal V6. I can't accept trades on Era, and i cant interact with some things on Zodiac. Please fix this before the final release of this!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Graal Administration
A new version has been released, at http://www.graalonline.com/downloads/beta/Graal_mac.zip :

- Ctrl+Left mouse button click opens menus (like right-mouse button click)
- Resets the recently added configuration variables on server-switch now (for projectiles and npc-on-npc hits)
- Selection in GuiTextEditCtrl is lifted when updating the text by script
- Enabled the new level (map) format for testing & debugging purposes
- Added buttons in the options for opening the screenshot folder and video folder (when you have made some) because it's hard to find them via Finder; note that you might need VLC to watch the recorded videos or tools like Handbrake to convert them
- Shows a message about the updated version like in the Windows version, but only shows the zip link right now, doesn't auto-update
Old 09-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Yes

NOW I CAN RIGHT CLICK YES! thx a lot in a non homo way <3
Old 09-03-2011, 10:10 PM
the fake one
New level format? Is there any more information on that anywhere?
Old 09-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Graal Administration
New version v6.01 released at http://www.graalonline.com/downloads/beta/Graal_mac.zip :

- changing player.head, player.sword and player.shield on client-side is now sending it to the server
- if player.z is not zero and the player is rotated or zoomed, then the shadow will be displayed at the original position of the player instead of flying through the screen
Old 09-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Hahaha the new release messed up my Zodiac Map! xD! it shows me in a place that im not on the map ...o well i can wait till a fix ..unless u just fixed it with this new release o.O nvm its not fixed x.x

Last edited by Alarcon; 09-04-2011 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: bug not fixed

Tags
graal v6, mac