Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 PM
jonh1 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Dark Horizon Is Hiring

Always wanted to be in a helicopter? well you now ave a chance on Dark Horizon its a modern server where you get to buy guns, car, scooter, helicopters, boat, and even own businesses it is also nw open to players so feel free to go on and try it out.

Sadly, the server is condemned because we dont have any nat. The server have a great potentiel and im piss cuz i cant work anymore without nat so watch at Dark horizon and if you can nat really well send your email.

Thx.

John (Owner)
Old 09-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Zvarri!
TESTRETIS has a spectacular aura about
I wish I was a helicopter, honestly.

Anywho, might I suggest you provide more information about your playerworld and clean up your minor profanity a bit? Presentation is the key to success.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:33 PM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Lol, Why?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
No. I've never wanted to be in a helicopter. Especially a 2D pixel helicopter.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Banned
Cherrykao is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonh1 View Post
Always wanted to be in a helicopter? well you now ave a chance on Dark Horizon its a modern server where you get to buy guns, car, scooter, helicopters, boat, and even own businesses it is also nw open to players so feel free to go on and try it out.

Sadly, the server is condemned because we dont have any nat. The server have a great potentiel and im piss cuz i cant work anymore without nat so watch at Dark horizon and if you can nat really well send your email.

Thx.

John (Owner)
There's already helicopters on Era. There's even guns, cars, scooters and even businesses.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:35 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
New Era?

The graphics don't look too pleasing to my eye and are waaay blocky. Get a realy GFXer to do the GFXing okeh?

I stand corrected. Only in john's house (House 4 in bottom) for the coke can, the pizza, and the cd arent blocky.

but also some stuff are WAY oversized. WHO HEARD OF A PIZZA SLICE THAT'S LONGER THAN A COMPUTER MONITOR!?

You can only hope to improve IMM
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
I know alot of you are bashing on how this server is a "mimic" of Era. Yea it may have the same theme and such as Era, but I personally, think it has potential. Theres so many people that like to play Era, yet there so many OTHER people who like to complain how Era is corrupt and is *** and comments relating to that. Well why not help this server out by making it go above and beyond Eras status. Make it MORE fun than Era, MORE exciting to play, MORE things to do. This could maybe be a chance for those of you who don't like the direction that Eras in now, to get this server to become equal or if not better than Era. I know most of you are saying "no way a PW will become better than Era" or "it will fail, cant get as good as era". Maybe you all think this because nobody has put forth the real effort to try and make a server that surpasses Era. Now, I don't play Era so I cant really say anything on how this server is compared to that, but I've played this server a little, and it has some great potential ideas. I really like some of the ways there systems are set up. All this I'm saying, you don't have to agree or disagree with. Either way, don't come and bash me for stating this. This is just me in my state of mind.

So anyways, Ill be glad to help out with some of the GFX things that need done for this server when I have some spare time. Just Forum PM me if you want some GFX help form me. I'll do my best
Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
I know alot of you are bashing on how this server is a "mimic" of Era. Yea it may have the same theme and such as Era, but I personally, think it has potential. Theres so many people that like to play Era, yet there so many OTHER people who like to complain how Era is corrupt and is *** and comments relating to that. Well why not help this server out by making it go above and beyond Eras status. Make it MORE fun than Era, MORE exciting to play, MORE things to do. This could maybe be a chance for those of you who don't like the direction that Eras in now, to get this server to become equal or if not better than Era. I know most of you are saying "no way a PW will become better than Era" or "it will fail, cant get as good as era". Maybe you all think this because nobody has put forth the real effort to try and make a server that surpasses Era. Now, I don't play Era so I cant really say anything on how this server is compared to that, but I've played this server a little, and it has some great potential ideas. I really like some of the ways there systems are set up. All this I'm saying, you don't have to agree or disagree with. Either way, don't come and bash me for stating this. This is just me in my state of mind.

So anyways, Ill be glad to help out with some of the GFX things that need done for this server when I have some spare time. Just Forum PM me if you want some GFX help form me. I'll do my best
Excellent post, I must say. You summed it all up pretty well, and did everything the above posters did NOT. Thank you for raising the average IQ on the forums with a few points, you get my reputation for today!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 PM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
DH=Dead
Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_killar View Post
DH=Dead
Once you lost your NAT(s) it's all over.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
jonh1 is on a distinguished road
Yoyoyo

Dark Horizon is back and really need nat
Old 12-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Bloo
bscharff has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to bscharff Send a message via MSN to bscharff Send a message via Yahoo to bscharff Send a message via Skype™ to bscharff
BUMP!

I was their NAT rofl.
All their good content was in fact stolen from Era.

And yes, if you have no NATs, you have nothing.
I believe Inverness posted this a long time ago:
"Without scripts your levels would just sit there and look pretty"

It's true :P
Old 12-29-2007, 02:51 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscharff View Post
BUMP!

I was their NAT rofl.
All their good content was in fact stolen from Era.

And yes, if you have no NATs, you have nothing.
I believe Inverness posted this a long time ago:
"Without scripts your levels would just sit there and look pretty"

It's true :P
Well, you can't script so it wouldn't have made a difference if you stayed or left.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:16 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
Well, you can't script so it wouldn't have made a difference if you stayed or left.
Ahmen, and I'm not religious.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Bloo
bscharff has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to bscharff Send a message via MSN to bscharff Send a message via Yahoo to bscharff Send a message via Skype™ to bscharff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
I CAN script.
Unless you have some proof that I can't then you don't need to be talking.