Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Resignation

Today, after speaking with Stefan, I have officially resigned from my global administration jobs. This means I am no longer the head of the Playerworld Administration Team, nor a part of it. Included with that is my resignation from Accounts Administration.

There are many factors involved with my decision, both within Graal itself and in real life, but the easiest way to put it is "Life happened". I've started down a path in my life that I feel is the right place for me to be heading, but while it wouldn't completely remove me from Graal, it near completely sidelines it.

This is not goodbye. I'm sure to still be around the forums or log into the client now and then periodically as a means of keeping communication. It is just important that people understand their attention should be redirected accordingly when seeking support in light of my resignations.

As far as my replacement goes, essentially Stefan is my replacement. He may or may not decide to appoint someone to replace himself in the future, but that's entirely up to him.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Last edited by TSAdmin; 12-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Correction to misspelled word
Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
ahh good luck- love you xxx
Old 12-21-2010, 04:49 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Ahh craziness...hopefully you won't completely dissapear anytime soon
Old 12-21-2010, 04:58 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Anarchyyyyy I don't know what it means but I love it.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:06 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
There are many factors involved with my decision, both within Graal itself and in real life, but the easiest way to put it is "Life happened". I've started down a path in my life that I feel is the right place for me to be heading, but while it wouldn't completely remove me from Graal, it near completely sidelines it.
All of you are the biggest girls ever.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:11 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
You did a good job heading the PWA for the time you did, good luck.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:19 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Disintegration of graal has been on going for quite some time, so this ain't no surprise.

Oh yea, gl in life.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Best of luck with life TSA
Old 12-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Enjoy life.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Good luck in the near future!
Old 12-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
You were no where near as awesome as Bell, but nor were you as awful as Houdini. Good luck with whatever you do next.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 12-21-2010, 08:09 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-21-2010, 08:11 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Hope's lost, pfft.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
You were no where near as awesome as Bell, but nor were you as awful as Houdini. Good luck with whatever you do next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Hope's lost, pfft.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Good luck to you, and kudos for all you have done for Graal.
Sorry to see you go....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread