Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-26-2002, 11:58 PM
DragonBladesX_P2P DragonBladesX_P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 137
DragonBladesX_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DragonBladesX_P2P
Andor.......

I remember the first time i went to andor. DragonX gave me like 2k and the first place i found was the auction house. What a place, i fell in love. The i became Auctioneer after many hours, very hard to get! Then fired because i was low on hats. But then hired as Auctioneer again under new management. The asst Head Auctioneer then Head Auctioneer. It was awesome I have over 434k and 200 hats. I ruled the server. I also had 3 houses or more. Now a days thats nothing! Head Auctioneer is easy to get just be an Aictioneer for a week because everyone quits! I was Events Admin and i was sending my work to the owner (Brandon) but was fired for "inactivity" because Brent the new Co-Owner never seen my work...I figured it would be better that i sent my work to someone with more power. Well anyways i was fired for NO reason. Then I was told i could be GFX Admin if 1 of the current people supported me.......I am not GFX Admin and THERE IS 4 GFX ADMINS ALREADY!!!!!!! andor should get their **** together, 4 gfx admins, faq admin that has hardly any hours, I don't know. Andor should just be re-reviewed or something, someone should go in there and fire everyone BUT Brandon so he can start over. Maybe go back to Bravo!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2002, 12:02 AM
Graal518 Graal518 is offline
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,140
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonBladesX_P2P

Andor should just be re-reviewed or something, someone should go in there and fire everyone BUT Brandon so he can start over. Maybe go back to Bravo!
__________________


Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Andor_Admin1 Andor_Admin1 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 149
Andor_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
I'm taking care of it. Most likely, we are going to go back to Bravo.
__________________
Account no longer in use -- Brandon_Bravo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-27-2002, 12:12 AM
DragonBladesX_P2P DragonBladesX_P2P is offline
Banned
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 137
DragonBladesX_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DragonBladesX_P2P
Thank You VERY much. I would like to see Adnor Get it's shine back once again
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-27-2002, 12:22 AM
Fidel Castro Fidel Castro is offline
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 1,732
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
old old old bravo was fun.
__________________
Era's Former Manager
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-27-2002, 12:24 AM
GraalBR GraalBR is offline
UGHH
GraalBR's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Carlisle, England
Posts: 1,204
GraalBR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
old old old bravo was fun.
but then Andor has nothing Only hats and Instruments
__________________
Bad Religion (Ventrue Vampires)

Time wears you down.
Time will spit on you.
Time marches on.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-27-2002, 01:03 AM
Neonight Neonight is offline
where da wmdz at
Neonight's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Windsor, Illinois
Posts: 3,665
Neonight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neonight
Re: Andor.......

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonBladesX_P2P
I remember the first time i went to andor. DragonX gave me like 2k and the first place i found was the auction house. What a place, i fell in love. The i became Auctioneer after many hours, very hard to get! Then fired because i was low on hats. But then hired as Auctioneer again under new management. The asst Head Auctioneer then Head Auctioneer. It was awesome I have over 434k and 200 hats. I ruled the server. I also had 3 houses or more. Now a days thats nothing! Head Auctioneer is easy to get just be an Aictioneer for a week because everyone quits! I was Events Admin and i was sending my work to the owner (Brandon) but was fired for "inactivity" because Brent the new Co-Owner never seen my work...I figured it would be better that i sent my work to someone with more power. Well anyways i was fired for NO reason. Then I was told i could be GFX Admin if 1 of the current people supported me.......I am not GFX Admin and THERE IS 4 GFX ADMINS ALREADY!!!!!!! andor should get their **** together, 4 gfx admins, faq admin that has hardly any hours, I don't know. Andor should just be re-reviewed or something, someone should go in there and fire everyone BUT Brandon so he can start over. Maybe go back to Bravo!
Was it really needed for you to make a post here with the exact same thing you posted in the main forums?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-27-2002, 01:26 AM
Dean Dean is offline
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 351
Dean will become famous soon enough
Still whining about that GC? I think you should get over it, its been a while.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-27-2002, 02:39 AM
haunter haunter is offline
Registered User
haunter's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,989
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
old old old bravo was fun.
You mean like the Darnia wars and ish? I missed that I came right after that... :'( so sad.

(edit): someone should write history about bravo, including as many old Bravonians as possible, right from the very start, through the Darnian wars, to right before it went P2P.
__________________
- Jordan
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-27-2002, 03:14 AM
Andor_Admin1 Andor_Admin1 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 149
Andor_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to make some areas for people to excavate ancient bravo artifacts or so? Hmm......
__________________
Account no longer in use -- Brandon_Bravo
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-27-2002, 03:40 AM
ssjg2k123 ssjg2k123 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 85
ssjg2k123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ssjg2k123
Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_Admin1
Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to make some areas for people to excavate ancient bravo artifacts or so? Hmm......

cool... I'm on Andor now... stay there making GFX and talk there... i get dc cause i dun move (repeat 10x 's)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-27-2002, 07:08 AM
Brad Brad is offline
Rat...
Brad's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: PA, USA
Posts: 10,955
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
I had 4 hours on Bravo and got a job
__________________

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.


Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-27-2002, 08:40 AM
IonFlux2001 IonFlux2001 is offline
IoNfLuX
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 134
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Quote:
Originally posted by Brad
I had 4 hours on Bravo and got a job
I had 110hrs on Old Bravo and got to be FAQ! untill we all got fired =)
__________________
I r IonFlux (X-Manager) of Babylon
I r Also 1337 PunK RawKer
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-27-2002, 09:16 AM
royce royce is offline
Banned
royce's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Yakitinzen, China
Posts: 2,271
royce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to royce
The only reason why you had all that money was because of that bug in the auction house that could take money out of no where. I know because when I was Head Auctioneer, all the people I hired figured out the bug and eventually i had to fire them because they stole money. **cough Angel *cough-cough
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-28-2002, 06:01 AM
Andor_Admin1 Andor_Admin1 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 149
Andor_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
I fixed that auction house bug, but then forgot to do /savenpcs so when the server was restarted, it came back.
__________________
Account no longer in use -- Brandon_Bravo
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.