Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2002, 10:18 PM
DarkHero2002 DarkHero2002 is offline
Registered User
DarkHero2002's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 625
DarkHero2002 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DarkHero2002 Send a message via AIM to DarkHero2002
Old Bravo

who remember the best server ever...old bravo ...who played it?
__________________

DarkHero
AIM:XxCloud2002xX
ICQ:165561109
E-Mail:[email protected]
Manager Of Colonial Graal

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Spark910 Spark910 is offline
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: England
Posts: 10,892
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Wish i did, only ever played for last week of it, thats was crap everythin was falling appart...
__________________
--Spark911
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2002, 10:42 PM
Sir_Gareth Sir_Gareth is offline
Banned
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,419
Sir_Gareth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sir_Gareth
<3 bravo <3
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2002, 11:32 PM
Jinx Jinx is offline
Radioactive Cow
Jinx's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: I duno...
Posts: 1,217
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910
Wish i did, only ever played for last week of it, thats was crap everythin was falling appart...
-Jinx
__________________
Confucious2002: Cynical passed it's 2nd review! <3
InsaneFishP0sse: Yea =) Now if only Nemesis weren't dead
Confucious2002: *pokes nem*
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Zolrieg Zolrieg is offline
Ninja of the Night
Zolrieg's Avatar
Join Date: May 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 120
Zolrieg is on a distinguished road
The only server I ever really cared for. I miss it a lot. The staff were cool, and everyone got along well. Heh, Racoondog and Aeryn. :o

Bravo Online for lyf.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2002, 11:44 PM
haunter haunter is offline
Registered User
haunter's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,989
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zolrieg
The only server I ever really cared for. I miss it a lot. The staff were cool, and everyone got along well. Heh, Racoondog and Aeryn. :o

Bravo Online for lyf.
Aeryn roxed, and so did Tobias. Oh the memeories, the great Mass War of 99 :P
__________________
- Jordan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Shorty2Dope Shorty2Dope is offline
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Insane Asylum
Posts: 3,290
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
When i first started graal I played Bravo. It was about a Month before the town Alexandria was put up. (I was part of the guild/kingdom)

If someone knew when that was, I would know when i started graal
__________________
blah
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-23-2002, 02:06 AM
Goboom Goboom is offline
Pixel Monkey
Goboom's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,702
Goboom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Goboom Send a message via AIM to Goboom Send a message via MSN to Goboom Send a message via Yahoo to Goboom
The memories, the memories! Old Bravo those were the days, the levels werent the best the staff was awsome and the people...well they were just THE BEST! There would be at least 20+ on there when you logged on at anytime durring the day. The people I miss most have to be...Boco, Kitty Holy, Char, Shadowless Warrior, Nishoku, Minus(he was cool when he wanted to be), Yakuna, Shadrock, Liquid Ice, Racoon Dog, CloudX and many more...just if i keep listing we will be here a while. I play it offline every once in a while...if i had a ******* i might even decide to put it up so everyone could play again! I MISS BRAVO!
<3 Bravo <3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-23-2002, 02:14 AM
haunter haunter is offline
Registered User
haunter's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,989
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goboom
The memories, the memories! Old Bravo those were the days, the levels werent the best the staff was awsome and the people...well they were just THE BEST! There would be at least 20+ on there when you logged on at anytime durring the day. The people I miss most have to be...Boco, Kitty Holy, Char, Shadowless Warrior, Nishoku, Minus(he was cool when he wanted to be), Yakuna, Shadrock, Liquid Ice, Racoon Dog, CloudX and many more...just if i keep listing we will be here a while. I play it offline every once in a while...if i had a ******* i might even decide to put it up so everyone could play again! I MISS BRAVO!
<3 Bravo <3
*takes big breath*

Carramaena, Dallandra, Rozzmo, Goboomer, Holy Cat (not kitty holy ;P), PenguinEve(evey),Bobby K,Tobias Nightbringer,Thak, Sunny... *tryes to think of more*
__________________
- Jordan
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-23-2002, 02:54 AM
Hakaisyo2001 Hakaisyo2001 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 62
Hakaisyo2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hakaisyo2001
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by haunter


*takes big breath*

Carramaena, Dallandra, Rozzmo, Goboomer, Holy Cat (not kitty holy ;P), PenguinEve(evey),Bobby K,Tobias Nightbringer,Thak, Sunny... *tryes to think of more*
Eee!! (((( Hakaisyo <3<3 and WildDude and omy MadPunker, Kyour, Hyperion, Keta <3<3 deS, Verminaard. Zetsumie (Am I speling that right nish?) Haha Burping Cat , FateKnight Omg and Tray XD I miss fighting with her.. I miss everyone. The community was the best there. It's amazing how much of an influence Bravo had on me. Hopefully a good influence.
Oh I miss the days when Graal was actually fun.
-ashley, Heh feels weird to call myself Dallandra now, since Bravo has been gone...

oops ;X! Forgot god, ^_~ Gori XD omg eeee <3<3<3
Heh, and you're right Thak, wonderful pking, even with my lovely 33.6k
-Lag sister 4 life
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-23-2002, 02:55 AM
Thak2 Thak2 is offline
:]
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: BC
Posts: 1,344
Thak2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Thak2
Yeah, I loved Bravo. I remember first playing it when only about 3 others would play it too, and then seeing the population grow over the weeks.

It was a very closely knit community, everyone knew everyone else, most everyone was friends. I couldn't possibly list all the people who I knew from Bravo.

Plus, Bravo had some amazingly fun wars.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-23-2002, 03:21 AM
Cid_Night Cid_Night is offline
Registered User
Cid_Night's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: CT USA
Posts: 907
Cid_Night is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cid_Night
Man, I wish i played old bravo, about 90% of the DD staff played old bravo and they talk about it like it was god of playerworlddome, which maybe it was....instead where did I play during old Bravo's time....Dino Valley....good lord...
__________________
Cid Night -Doomsday Co-Manager-
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-23-2002, 03:29 AM
IonFlux2001 IonFlux2001 is offline
IoNfLuX
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 134
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
<3 for Old Bravo Darnia for life =). Zenobia rox your s0xers!
I still talk to Toby. When ever he is on AIM anyways. But my graal days are prob over it is starting to suck now New era graal blows major balls they should of kept it how it was nice and free with aswome people with aswome skill but they did so now off to Raganark or CS Ill be on one of them 2. If Old Bravo ever came back I would play graal like 24/7
__________________
I r IonFlux (X-Manager) of Babylon
I r Also 1337 PunK RawKer
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-23-2002, 03:31 AM
IonFlux2001 IonFlux2001 is offline
IoNfLuX
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 134
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Quote:
Originally posted by Hakaisyo2001


Eee!! (((( Hakaisyo <3<3 and WildDude and omy MadPunker, Kyour, Hyperion, Keta <3<3 deS, Verminaard. Zetsumie (Am I speling that right nish?) Haha Burping Cat , FateKnight Omg and Tray XD I miss fighting with her.. I miss everyone. The community was the best there. It's amazing how much of an influence Bravo had on me. Hopefully a good influence.
Oh I miss the days when Graal was actually fun.
-ashley, Heh feels weird to call myself Dallandra now, since Bravo has been gone...

oops ;X! Forgot god, ^_~ Gori XD omg eeee <3<3<3
Heh, and you're right Thak, wonderful pking, even with my lovely 33.6k
-Lag sister 4 life
You forgot Boco he ish the best.
__________________
I r IonFlux (X-Manager) of Babylon
I r Also 1337 PunK RawKer
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-23-2002, 05:00 AM
Goboom Goboom is offline
Pixel Monkey
Goboom's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,702
Goboom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Goboom Send a message via AIM to Goboom Send a message via MSN to Goboom Send a message via Yahoo to Goboom
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

You forgot Boco he ish the best.
*i said boco* Oh yea...a few more...i just remembered Dobliacus, Doctimus, Brent, Fighter Piolet, and Prophet....i miss them to
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.