Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are Enchant Armors too hard to obtain?
Yes 11 61.11%
No 7 38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2014, 02:45 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Are Enchant Armors too hard to obtain?

Simple poll asking if Enchant Armors are too hard to obtain in game. If you would like to explain your opinion, please feel free to do so below.

Should there be other ways to obtain Enchant Armors? Again, opinions can be posted below!
Old 06-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
No, you can literally craft them.

If it's really that big of a issue just add a enchanter NPC who will add +'s to your gear for NC (buying more + at once could give discounts). Then u can just paypal them if you're honestly that lazy.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:17 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
No, you can literally craft them.

If it's really that big of a issue just add a enchanter NPC who will add +'s to your gear for NC (buying more + at once could give discounts). Then u can just paypal them if you're honestly that lazy.
Not sure if you've realized, but getting 120 Event Coins to craft Enchant Armors is outrageous. Then you have to get that for 6 items, possibly more.

I think lowering the price of ECs in the event shop would cause more people to craft them.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Do people actually spend the ECs to craft EAs? I don't see any situation where I'd waste ECs on making EAs.
I'd rather wait for dailies to have them, or try to earn then via other methods.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
Not sure if you've realized, but getting 120 Event Coins to craft Enchant Armors is outrageous. Then you have to get that for 6 items, possibly more.
As a last resort? Or for an instant obtain? Yes.

As stated by Shrimps there's a multitude of other ways and they're a virtually infinite item given craft-ability.

The spawn rate on them for shops was increased multiple times, last I was running scrolls I'd get 3-4+ EA/IWD/PW on an average 25k spending... that's one EC. If you don't want to spend as much, work for them this way. Hell you can get them for free if you spend enough days idling.

It's not like +ing items benefits you in any way, AC doesn't exactly work in spars... you can go pmode otherwise and get a +12 pmop for like 5ec that will block any monster you'd encounter.

I just found this thread incredibly obnoxious, everything on the server has been made easy enough for a 12 year old to max out in a week.. yet you can't handle leaving the trade room for a day to maximize the gear you more than likely obtained for free at the last raffle?
Old 06-30-2014, 06:12 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing that they've had a low spawn rate in shops. I'm still stuck on the old days where they weren't worth very much, maybe 20 diamonds. lol
Old 06-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
You can get Enchant Armour and Improve Weapon Damage Multiple ways,

Via the Event Coin shop:
enchant armour = 10 event coins, 1 Scroll, 2 Improvement Potions
improve weapon damage = 10 event coins, 1 Scroll, 2 Potions of Strength

Daily Freebies can obtain both, and from what i heard everyone get the seem freebie everyday, so you could try to buyoff other people(tell me if im wrong about this).

Scroll shopping is also a way to obtain them, just get alot of sapphires and do some carrot farming and alchemy some Dust of Piercing Vision, im not sure but i think on dustari island you will yield more crops when you farm it(tell me if im wrong becouse someone told me this years ago but never actualy confirmed it.)

also you can try to gamble tigbot on the gamble table.
Tig bot also gives out Eas and Iwds.
----
Cell Steele
Old 06-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
You can get Enchant Armour and Improve Weapon Damage Multiple ways,

Via the Event Coin shop:
enchant armour = 10 event coins, 1 Scroll, 2 Improvement Potions
improve weapon damage = 10 event coins, 1 Scroll, 2 Potions of Strength

Daily Freebies can obtain both, and from what i heard everyone get the seem freebie everyday, so you could try to buyoff other people(tell me if im wrong about this).

Scroll shopping is also a way to obtain them, just get alot of sapphires and do some carrot farming and alchemy some Dust of Piercing Vision, im not sure but i think on dustari island you will yield more crops when you farm it(tell me if im wrong becouse someone told me this years ago but never actualy confirmed it.)

also you can try to gamble tigbot on the gamble table.
Tig bot also gives out Eas and Iwds.
----
Cell Steele
Xmas chests
Deadly Chests
Crypt Chests

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Xmas chests
Deadly Chests
Crypt Chests
Totaly forgot about those XD, thanks
Old 06-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Man of the King
super_matt89 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to super_matt89 Send a message via AIM to super_matt89 Send a message via Yahoo to super_matt89
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
Yep, a few months ago everyone got an EA and I got like 7 in one go. xD
I do not believe that they are too hard to obtain, something has to take effort or there's no satisfaction..

Old 06-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
We all became very accustom to EAs. It appears that creating an artificial scarcity for EAs has made them more valuable, including items which are already +12. I would expect that it has almost made people with lower level physique more combative.

People who own +12 items or have a excess of EAs are going to see the value continually rise. Hold onto them!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It appears that creating an artificial scarcity for EAs has made them more valuable, including items which are already +12.
This, totally this.

Every item used to be +12 all the time back in the day.. even mithril chain-mails and bomy helmets. Now there are many new players, and new ways to get items. All those items come clean.. from chests, burning boxes/barrels/baskets, trasmogging new items, raffles for items, big prizes from tig.

Yet all of these are lazies who aren't constantly spawning eas in shops, or spending EC on EA because they rather gamble it.

The demand is higher, the supply is lower despite the availability being the same.

My previous stance stands though, they don't need to be easier to obtain.. go earn them.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
The main issue here is that everybody is trying to power up their armor at the same time, so a lot of them get bought and used up too quickly for them to stay on the market for long.

They're just a hot item right now, but I agree that it would be nice to increase the flow of them. Probably through the NC shop or something, since GK does need to make money to stay away from the pay-to-play model. If we are to believe that EAs are still indeed worth a Tig (10 NC) then there would be little harm in making them cost 10 NCs in the shop as well. There might be more +12 items in circulation, but they would still retain their added 120 NC value.

I'm not saying they should be super easy to buy, but that they should always be available somewhere because players use them up way too fast.

Last edited by Draenin; 07-01-2014 at 05:32 PM..
Old 07-02-2014, 04:15 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
I don't think they should be able to be purchased with NCs Then they'd always have a set price, never going up or going down, you can just spend 10NC and easily get them. Then wouldn't that just turn the game more towards pay to win?
Old 07-02-2014, 05:10 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
I don't think they should be able to be purchased with NCs Then they'd always have a set price, never going up or going down, you can just spend 10NC and easily get them. Then wouldn't that just turn the game more towards pay to win?
Even when players have fully improved weapons, armor, and stats, the combat system itself still makes them rely on skill. However, players are seldom evenly matched at the moment, because such a large gap exists between players who are done upgrading their stuff, and those who aren't.

Some players have already 'paid to win' and are continuing to win in cores and bmode because they've done so. Contrary to popular belief, they don't just get bored one day and go away. However, newer players discouraged by the amount of time it takes to get to that level of power will. And that's dangerous if we want more new players to stick around and boost the player count. All that new players want is to be able to fight properly like they can on other servers, but they have to contend with spending months earning 110+ levels, plus improving stats, plus gathering gear, plus improving said gear in order to get there. All just to get on the same relative level of power as two people fighting each other on a classic server. And really, that's kinda sad.