Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_Shadowbane View Post
So I tried your solution and it doesn't work. I can't even do the normal /shutdown command, it's telling me that I'm not authorized. If you could look into the problem on the server 'Zombie Fun', I'd appreciate it. If you could also return some of the developer gold time to Graal789647, that'd be even more appreciated.
I've always used /npckill, /shutdown has never worked for me ... just curious but what is the difference between the 2 commands anyways?
Old 12-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I've always used /npckill, /shutdown has never worked for me ... just curious but what is the difference between the 2 commands anyways?
If I remember correctly, you could equate /npckill to holding the power button on you computer until it just shuts off without going through the proper shutdown sequence, saving work or changes, etc. That was my understanding when it was explained to me once.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 12-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
If I remember correctly, you could equate /npckill to holding the power button on you computer until it just shuts off without going through the proper shutdown sequence, saving work or changes, etc. That was my understanding when it was explained to me once.
Kinda makes me wonder how far back those last changes would save then. Either way that is pretty good to know for future references if things start acting weird what to check. Thanks
Old 12-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Kinda makes me wonder how far back those last changes would save then. Either way that is pretty good to know for future references if things start acting weird what to check. Thanks
I think /npckill was made if /npcshutdown is not working properly.
/shutdown never worked

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 12-28-2013, 04:40 AM
beckett164 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The problem was a short downtime of the database, the servers were not correctly loading. It can be solved by just restarting the server although I'm not sure if the /global servercontrol command is working correctly right now (and /shutdown is only working for me). I was checking a few servers after the problem and they were working fine, but it seems several servers were affected. I've restarted a few (Ventus and Sin City) and fixed the problem with incorrect staff lists. Please tell me if more servers are affected. I can add more developer gold time although that probably doesn't bring back the lost holiday time x-x
My server "Dev beckett164" is back to normal for the time being, but when you view a player's profile it shows a lot of stats from Atrius. My npc server still needs to be reset via rc because npcs just seem to stop wanting to work from time to time.

Could you take a look at my playerworld and see if something is still going on?

P.S, I had the same downtime as Ventus and the rest.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Banned
oh my luck, now my server dev mewtoo18 isnt even showing up on the list anymore.. guess ill be playing occorina of time for a little longer
Old 01-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Normally the owner should login sometime, then the server will be started automatically.

I've added some days of dev gold to all servers and also made sure that the servers for all active dev gold subscriptions are running.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Graal Developer
Sage_Shadowbane will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Normally the owner should login sometime, then the server will be started automatically.

I've added some days of dev gold to all servers and also made sure that the servers for all active dev gold subscriptions are running.
My server's acting up again. Spamming me with "You don't have admin rights". This b awesome!
Old 01-02-2014, 04:36 AM
bigcity is on a distinguished road
My server has randomly stoped saving tiles. I have not touched any of the options.