Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 02:13 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Unixmad Contact

How do I get a hold of him or get a hold of someone close to him. Since coming to these forums doesn't do anything, and development on Zodiac is not going in the direction the playerbase really wants, would like to actually get in contact with someone who actually has authority. I'm guessing Cyberjourer's would be the next step upwards.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
[email protected]

But in all reality its the server Managers Direction not the playerbases Direction. Although it could be warming to get the community opinion its not required of the Server Manager. In this situation Unixmad will not be able to help you much. If I was you I would contact the server manager FP4 and give him your feed back.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 08-01-2017, 09:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
to be fair, did zod ever really go the way the players wanted it to go?
Old 08-01-2017, 04:38 PM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Depends. Did players want so many elements similar to WoW weaved into it?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:12 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Judging by playercount, apparently yes.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
judging by history, some updates get changed based on the reaction from the community but its not usually what the community necessarily agrees with or wants.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:21 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I swear most of the players online are just idling because you have to be online for the timers on workers to progress.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:53 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
I swear most of the players online are just idling because you have to be online for the timers on workers to progress.
*takes notes*
Old 08-03-2017, 04:31 AM
White Mage
The Dev's don't respond to criticism very well and if they do, it's only from a select few players. At this point the server is going to crash and burn with the new updates that are being pumped out. The energy system that Nabi implemented was halfway done and does not effect all classes. Effectively gimping some of them into an unplayable state. He's made no real effort to update us on the status of it and how many classes he has in the works that are going to use it. Two new classes that haven't been truly finished got released. They're pretty much in a "beta" stage. One player has spawned gear from one of the developer's and has been freely using the class when he see's fit. He's not active enough to cause a problem. There was also a dispute between developer's namely Scarz, who decided to shut down another developer's work Jiroxyz (Ryu) and he had finished an entire class on his own. It's since then been disabled (not deleted) and the community is in favor of the two new classes, but not an old one that had no reason to be touched by another developer in the first place, since it wasn't his work.

Furthermore. Showadmins is now disabled. You can't contact staff via PM either on our server, so talking to them is incredibly hard and finding a time in which you can contact them is small. They don't usually respond either. So at this point I am looking for a source that is above the manager of the server since he's doing nothing to actually placate the issues going on with the game. The community has a hivemind approach to whether something is good or bad. If you are seen as bad in the game, the community will try it's damn hardest to drive you out or make your experience as miserable as possible. However if you're in good standing, people do nothing but throw praise your way and will white knight you until the day you quit.

Like I said, our drop rates are ridiculous right now and the new classes are behind an RNG Lootbox and a Timed Lockout along with a Token Shop. So I very much would like the information on who supercede's Fowlplay4 please. Since contacting him is not worth my time. Did I also forget to mention RMT has become a pretty big issue, players buying in-game sets with real money, but no real way to track it down.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 08-03-2017, 06:43 AM
White Mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you explain to me in detail why you are qualified to handle Zodiac? What are your actual credentials, I am curious. Since talking to you has had no effect, might as well see the person above you at this point.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:59 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
Can you explain to me in detail why you are qualified to handle Zodiac? What are your actual credentials, I am curious. Since talking to you has had no effect, might as well see the person above you at this point.
he's a noob
Old 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
he's ran it for like 7 yrs now it seems