Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old 08-24-2012, 05:24 AM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You made a thread to complain about the "point events" but now you're complaining about a EC shop update. Okay, I think I follow now?

Or... okay what? Are you complaining about new players?

Are you complaining about the extension of holiday events?

What exactly is your grievance DripZ? Everytime someone tries to clarify your complaint you change the topic and it seems you are the only one complaining. Please, in one sentence, tell me exactly what you're complaining about.
Okay, I wasn't really complaining. As if you think I'm the only one who has interest in a new Ec shop. I'm not changing the topic here all I was saying that would be ''complaining'' is it hasn't been released yet I only said that because people said it was going to get released like almost 2 months ago. I did mention the Ec shop takes a while to be updated but I don't mean it as a complaint just an observation.

No I'm not complaining about new players.
This is what I mean Napkin said people wont find it as exciting and after 2 people will know the item stats and leave.

What I said was (IF the Ec shop had a limited time just like earning tokens or eggs or something on holidays people would be basically be just as motivated to play events and gain Ec to buy the items) but since the Ec shop takes a while people obviously aren't worried to get items from there because they have plenty of time.

Going to be fully honest it's the ideas and suggestions that happened and were taken to consideration at this late time.
  #92  
Old 08-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
I'll try to summarize your post so you can see the dilemma I'm left with, it's important that you read this DripZ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Okay, I wasn't really complaining. As if you think I'm the only one who has interest in a new Ec shop. I'm not changing the topic here all I was saying that would be ''complaining'' is it hasn't been released yet I only said that because people said it was going to get released like almost 2 months ago. I did mention the Ec shop takes a while to be updated but I don't mean it as a complaint just an observation.
"This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
No I'm not complaining about new players.
This is what I mean Napkin said people wont find it as exciting and after 2 people will know the item stats and leave.
"This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
What I said was (IF the Ec shop had a limited time just like earning tokens or eggs or something on holidays people would be basically be just as motivated to play events and gain Ec to buy the items) but since the Ec shop takes a while people obviously aren't worried to get items from there because they have plenty of time.
"It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Going to be fully honest it's the ideas and suggestions that happened and were taken to consideration at this late time.
Not really sure what's going on here, I'll just ignore that for the summary I make below...


My question is below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You made a thread to complain about the "point events" but now you're complaining about a EC shop update.

Please, in one sentence, tell me exactly what you're complaining about.
I've summarized the following response from you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ
This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update. This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin. It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot
So now I hope you see my dilemma; I've asked you what the problem is and you've told me what problems you're not having. I want to resolve this, obviously there's a problem somewhere in these pages you haven't quite managed to pin down.

We'll start vague and work our way in - is this related to the EC Shop or the Points Events? Just answer that and we'll work towards the middle.
__________________
  #93  
Old 08-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Vartas Vartas is offline
rawr
Vartas's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: At the roof.
Posts: 41
Vartas has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Ye, Dripz may change topics every 5 min. but i think that making emepty requests like with the EC shop are not fair. I accept with Dripz. When Majin gained his prize from the 1st month (Monthly Prize System). I've saw a person saying there gonna be a new EC shop, idk. if it was a rumor or anything, but i can feel free to comment on forums right?
__________________
Dreams are like rainbows, only idiots try to cache them.
  #94  
Old 08-24-2012, 06:42 PM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'll try to summarize your post so you can see the dilemma I'm left with, it's important that you read this DripZ:


"This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update"

"This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin"

"It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot"

Not really sure what's going on here, I'll just ignore that for the summary I make below...


My question is below:

I've summarized the following response from you:

So now I hope you see my dilemma; I've asked you what the problem is and you've told me what problems you're not having. I want to resolve this, obviously there's a problem somewhere in these pages you haven't quite managed to pin down.

We'll start vague and work our way in - is this related to the EC Shop or the Points Events? Just answer that and we'll work towards the middle.
This is related to the Point Events.
  #95  
Old 08-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
This is related to the Point Events.
In one sentence, is it about points, prizes, or something else (remember, one sentence)
__________________
  #96  
Old 08-24-2012, 09:56 PM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
In one sentence, is it about points, prizes, or something else (remember, one sentence)
It's actually about both point events and prizes.
  #97  
Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
It's actually about both point events and prizes.
Keeping the one sentence theme, in what way about event prizes.
__________________
  #98  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:29 AM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Keeping the one sentence theme, in what way about event prizes.
The prizes are good what I was upset about was how people said to tone the prizes down and correct me if I'm mistaken but Tashkin agreed to that I would be fine with that happening just not this month because he decided so recently.
__________________
  #99  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Tashkin Tashkin is offline
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 428
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
The prizes are good what I was upset about was how people said to tone the prizes down and correct me if I'm mistaken but Tashkin agreed to that I would be fine with that happening just not this month because he decided so recently.
Something like that would be started the following month. It would be unfair to the people who played this month.
  #100  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 AM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Something like that would be started the following month. It would be unfair to the people who played this month.
Okay, good thanks for clarifying that it saves time :P

That's actually why I complained because I thought it would have happened this month. I apologize for the mass confusion, criticism and problems that I caused.
__________________

Last edited by DripZ; 08-25-2012 at 12:48 AM..
  #101  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Tashkin Tashkin is offline
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 428
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Okay, good thanks for clarifying that it saves time :P
I thought it was going to happen this month
Should always ask before assuming.
  #102  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 AM
NicoX NicoX is offline
Kingdoms Management
NicoX's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Posts: 1,933
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX Send a message via Skype™ to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Okay, good thanks for clarifying that it saves time :P

That's actually why I complained because I thought it would have happened this month. I apologize for the mass confusion, criticism and problems that I caused.
Man you should never post on the Forums again. You made like 100 posts for a simple question.
__________________
Yours Sincerely,

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Bj÷rn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed








  #103  
Old 08-25-2012, 01:25 AM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Should always ask before assuming.
Yea, my bad.
__________________
  #104  
Old 08-25-2012, 01:31 AM
DripZ DripZ is offline
Registered User
DripZ's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: China
Posts: 121
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ Send a message via Skype™ to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Man you should never post on the Forums again. You made like 100 posts for a simple question.
I just apologized..
__________________
  #105  
Old 08-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Boom!
Stephen's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,410
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.