Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
No one is on 24 hours a day 7 hours a week, sir.

Doesn't matter about MoD unless guild activity can rise up. Guild activity is out of Classic Management control (Unless they want to go to the extreme and doing local limited guilds), so this thread isn't going to serve it's purpose.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Each fort should have its own theme and could maybe even be connected to the different Graal types that are situated close to them. An example would be Snow Town actually making use of one of the two types of ice tile that I've given Classic (the ice tiles used in CTF Ice or Ice Sumo) sliding around, making the floor crackable, and the ability to fall through the tiles onto the next floor down. If an elemental theme was pursued rather than just having random attributes for each, they'd feel much more consistent and different to each other. Basically what I'm suggesting is giving each fort its own settings and features, making them individually different and fun in their own way, giving people a reason to actually visit them outside of MoD.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
I agree, also a fire based one could remove .5 hp every 5 seconds until you reach the top?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
An elemental theme would be cool and all, but it will be all for naught if guild activity + rivalries stayed at current levels. In addition, it would be nice if we got a prize for capturing/holding forts.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:15 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Each fort should have its own theme and could maybe even be connected to the different Graal types that are situated close to them. An example would be Snow Town actually making use of one of the two types of ice tile that I've given Classic (the ice tiles used in CTF Ice or Ice Sumo) sliding around, making the floor crackable, and the ability to fall through the tiles onto the next floor down. If an elemental theme was pursued rather than just having random attributes for each, they'd feel much more consistent and different to each other. Basically what I'm suggesting is giving each fort its own settings and features, making them individually different and fun in their own way, giving people a reason to actually visit them outside of MoD.
Most likely players would choose the normal version, as in something that doesn't modify the player's movement or health. I'm certain that players would rather not slide around when they're PKing. The idea of different themes is nice though.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Most likely players would choose the normal version, as in something that doesn't modify the player's movement or health. I'm certain that players would rather not slide around when they're PKing. The idea of different themes is nice though.
Ya I would go to the regular one but I think different themes would be best without the bells and whistles of sliding and degenerating health.

'Offical' guild wars could be cool too in which the two highest ranking members online set the terms of victory and first guild to reach the terms wins. Like have a window open where they can set what determines victory (Kills after certain time, first guild to 500 kills, other stuff).
Old 03-31-2009, 04:39 AM
►Point Man◄
Terazel Tenjin is on a distinguished road
If there was a larger and more solid playerbase, it might have been worthwhile to reimplement bits and pieces of Nations...

Three years ago.

Fearless Leader of the Squirtle Squad Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Once again I flipflopped
Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terazel Tenjin View Post
If there was a larger and more solid playerbase, it might have been worthwhile to reimplement bits and pieces of Nations...

Three years ago.
found that funny
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Banned
Shadow87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Shadow87
LOL..nations..yahh
Old 03-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Gimme my beam sword back.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:00 AM