Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 12:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I don't know how many posts I've read about people saying:
"Yes, we need to work together." "We gotta stop making our own servers and start working on the allready existing servers."
Yet, THOSE people doesn't even do it.
If they don't start, WHO WILL START?
You should have stayed on UN, Xelt really needs some talented help and you're pretty much the only one left there. I'd hop along too but I don't have time and quit developing.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Your all wrong. Schools started up im guessing. See you playercount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelu View Post
How i said long ago...
Graal needs to be free 4 developers
i understand if people with skills dont want to pay for their own work

and James i think Crystia is dead
i cant script
i hate to gfx
so it will never be finished
Learn to like what your good at
Old 02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
Your all wrong. Schools started up im guessing. See you playercount
You're wrong.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yearlyplayercount1.png
Views:	512
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	47346  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
You're wrong.
You can really tell when December hit's the playercount. (-2M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal
Learn to like what you're good at
If only people would. I'm guilty of it, though, so I shouldn't really speak on that topic too in-depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell
...Pretty much everything she's said, actually...
/Agree'd, as you've probably been made very well aware of with my input to you over AIM, Global Forum Threads/Posts, and so forth. I really am quite honoured to be working under you, and I can say that without my lips ever going anywhere near... yeah. You get the picture.

I really hope things turn around.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
You can really tell when December hit's the playercount. (-2M)
Compare it to exactly a year ago, that's a playercount drop.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:02 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
everyone should just start helping out on AEON, that should increase playercountr drastically, once it's finished atleast.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
everyone should just start helping out on AEON, that should increase playercountr drastically, once it's finished atleast.
It's basically a playerworld that tries to have multiple playerworlds in one playerworld. Right?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
It's basically a playerworld that tries to have multiple playerworlds in one playerworld. Right?
That actually sounds fun.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
To me it just sounds redundant and I can imagine quantity over quality really playing a role there.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
It sounds fun but Stefan won't allow it to be 4 separate worlds. It has to be tied together as a past/present/future thing or basically they are just paying for one server in order to develop 4.

I'm not saying that is what they are doing. I'm just basically warning people who have their mental gears churning that this is not allowed.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Having 4 worlds on 1 playerworld? Even the majority of the servers with high playercounts have single overworlds that are too big, 4 different worlds is stretching it.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
It sounds fun but Stefan won't allow it to be 4 separate worlds. It has to be tied together as a past/present/future thing or basically they are just paying for one server in order to develop 4.

I'm not saying that is what they are doing. I'm just basically warning people who have their mental gears churning that this is not allowed.
I was assuming they would all be tied in together, hopefully. Still sounds like fun to me.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
I was assuming they would all be tied in together, hopefully. Still sounds like fun to me.
I always wondered why N-Pulse hasn't had players for a long time, and now I know.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I always wondered why N-Pulse hasn't had players for a long time, and now I know.
What in the world are you talking about? I never had this idea for N-Pulse, A LONG TIME ago when I was Manager
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Quote:
What in the world are you talking about? I never had this idea for N-Pulse, A LONG TIME ago when I was Manager
What has changed on N-Pulse since you were manager?