Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 02:38 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Carlito does have a point, he isn't account administrator :P
Old 04-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
Carlito does have a point, he isn't account administrator :P
Should the PWA Administrator not be concerned by the fact that some accounts have had their password and email changed for no apparent reason?

On a similar note I discovered an exploit that could cause chaos if knowledge of it got in to the wrong hands. Carlito was hesitant to put this to the test at first, and his initial response to seeing it work was "it's probably because Classic is an old server".

After showing this work on Testbed, I later found a similar exploit with potentially even worse consequences for Graal (globally), but he had neglected to put it to the test after 2 acknowledged offers. With many staff accounts being compromised in the last few months resolving this should be seen as a matter of urgency.

I've stood by and kept quiet about certain things for a while, but I have to say that Graal is sorely lacking leadership.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My account (Graal778424 / MattXx) has been banned for about 3 months for no reason and my IP is still being blocked by graal. I think I may have been banned for using a vpn but still that is no reason for me and my brother (Graal758536 / gokussj5) to be banned from the game and have our IP blocked. Please unban my account and my brother's account we have done nothing wrong. Also can you unblock my IP cause I can't even open the game without the screen going full black.
If you sent me a email I would of replied shortly. If so send it again and I can get it to someone that can help you since I don't deal with anything accounts related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
>make support ticket on toonslab support regarding hijacked accounts
>get account hijacked when toonslab support is hacked

vicious cycle
Accounts was never hacked on the support center. Only thing that was leaked was your registered email you put in and the account name. Your graal password was not linked to toonslab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight2 View Post
I have to use this account because my main account (ff7chocoboknight) and an account I haven't used since 2004 (battle_master332) have had the passwords and e-mails changed. Neither of the e-mails had password requests sent to them, and one of the e-mails had to be reactivated to even check it because it was so inactive.

I contacted Carlito and he told me that he would look into it. When he stopped replying to me and I asked if he was able to help me, he replies: "I'm not accounts administratyor and you know that."

Looks like I'm not getting my accounts back.
I didn't mean I wasn't going to help you, since I don't do this stuff directly it takes time.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-18-2016, 08:36 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
I didn't mean I wasn't going to help you, since I don't do this stuff directly it takes time.
My apologizes then. Please do your best to recover my accounts.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:55 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Accounts was never hacked on the support center. Only thing that was leaked was your registered email you put in and the account name. Your graal password was not linked to toonslab.
Actually, the support center WAS hacked back in 2006? Maybe later. There were a few people I knew that had their account passwords decrypted and was hacked to be reset. I know the passwords were encrypted.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Global Administration
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
Actually, the support center WAS hacked back in 2006? Maybe later. There were a few people I knew that had their account passwords decrypted and was hacked to be reset. I know the passwords were encrypted.

And you are correct, the previous support center used your graal credentials to log in. The newerish support center did not.
[email protected]

Old 04-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
I never had the leak but I recall the previous Support Center either storing passwords as plain text or being easy to decrypt.

It didn't use your Graal credentials either,otherwise how would've people who'd lost their Graal password been able to use it? It was more a phishing issue than anything else.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Global Administration
Thor you have know idea what your talking about. I don't get why you continuously poke at certain subjects, we get it you want attention. However the previous setup was linked to your forums account, in game account, wiki and support. When the old support center got hacked. It gave them access to all above so the method was changed. Your in game account, your wiki account and forums account are one of the same, while your support account uses there own credential system. I'm not argueing with you regarding the plain text arguement as that could be true.
[email protected]

Old 04-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned
Quote:
I don't get why you continuously poke at certain subjects
It happens to be the first time I've spoken on this subject, but now you mention it this is a subject which keeps re-arising for some reason.

Quote:
we get it you want attention.
A very poor attempt to stifle some valid argument. You should know better.

Quote:
However the previous setup was linked to your forums account, in game account, wiki and support. When the old support center got hacked. It gave them access to all above so the method was changed. Your in game account and your wiki account are one of the same, while the forums and support use there own credential system.
How would players who lost access to their Graal account access the support center then?

Quote:
while the forums and support use there own credential system.
Incorrect. It was only 14 months ago where someone gained access to an ex staff member's forum account due to the forums being synchronised with the accounts database. Do you not remember? It would explain a lot.

Quote:
Thor you have know idea what your talking about.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:57 PM
Banned
mattgraal@outlook.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you sent me a email I would of replied shortly. If so send it again and I can get it to someone that can help you since I don't deal with anything accounts related.

I promise you my sir, I have sent you 12 emails in the span of 2 weeks and all of them I have gotten nothing from you. I will try to send you another email.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:13 PM
Global Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It happens to be the first time I've spoken on this subject, but now you mention it this is a subject which keeps re-arising for some reason.

A very poor attempt to stifle some valid argument. You should know better.

How would players who lost access to their Graal account access the support center then?

Incorrect. It was only 14 months ago where someone gained access to an ex staff member's forum account due to the forums being synchronised with the accounts database. Do you not remember? It would explain a lot.

I tried to edit my post, wiki, forums and player account use the same credentials.
[email protected]

Old 04-20-2016, 02:36 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:

When did the PWA stop helping people in recovering accounts? If they have, I feel like people should know who to contact directly if not you.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 04-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
since the players are such a small part of games there is really no need to support them
Old 04-22-2016, 07:57 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
this is what happens to graal when unixmad is left in charge

i still love u stefan
Old 04-24-2016, 09:36 PM
Banned
mattgraal@outlook.com is on a distinguished road
I'm still banned but I have sent an Email to Carlito and Xor. But it seems no progress has been made.
Closed Thread