Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
A thread on this again

Sorry to hear that Thor. I didn't know you very well, but I remember we had a few brief chats when I logged on Era about Obv Mode and such and I completely agree with you.

P2P killed Graal.. period. I know they had to make money, but if you're going to charge this much my suggestion is to lower periodical subscription prices (like monthly, yearly, whatever) and make a high priced option for lifetime classic.

That being said, the general consensus is that nobody cares about PC Graal anymore. Which is stupid, because this is what made Graal what it is today, show some damn gratitude.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I couldn't agree more, I would love to see lifetime options to come back and I know that would boost the player count of MANY servers.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I have to agree, graal doesn't have much hope its a shame. Your server was indeed awsome, yes YOUR SERVER.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
why u say that unximad says there mistake is to allow lifetime accounts that its not right that we pay 1 time and get all these versions of graal for free blah blah blah
u can find the post if u search it or ask retard above me to search it for you. since he fires my little brother on era for being my little brother is stupid...

yes it will show the same ip cause we have 1 pc and 1 internet provider were not going to go and buy a brand new computer and pay a extra internet bill just to please your dumb butt
Old 02-26-2013, 04:25 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
offtopic as always rave
Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
why u say that unximad says there mistake is to allow lifetime accounts that its not right that we pay 1 time and get all these versions of graal for free blah blah blah
u can find the post if u search it or ask retard above me to search it for you. since he fires my little brother on era for being my little brother is stupid...
I have no idea why you brought this up but I know exactly what post you're talking about -

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...66#post1227066

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Ask yourselves if it is profitable for us when someone buy a 29$ subscription and play for years with no new subscription. I have already made calculation and if I add computer costs, datacenter costs, bandwidth, human costs… We are loosing money.
What Unixmad failed to factor into his calculation was that if it wasn't for lifetime subscription the majority of players would never have subscribed in the first place, Graal probably would have went out of existence without it.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
words
This guy's signature sums it up quite nicely.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I have no idea why you brought this up but I know exactly what post you're talking about -

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...66#post1227066

What Unixmad failed to factor into his calculation was that if it wasn't for lifetime subscription the majority of players would never have subscribed in the first place, Graal probably would have went out of existence without it.
well if it wasn't for lifetime Graal would prob be dead or only like 100 people total. But i think if they made lifetime accounts once again u would think he would realize more developers could come and more people try to make there own server like it use too. But idk 100 bucks for a year is crazy when Torque is the same price and other good engines are cheaper or little bit more and its for lifetime

i bought Torque 3d a while ago for 100 dollars and u get 3k players server host space and torque u buy it once and u get all the updates in the future for that engine
Old 02-27-2013, 03:14 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Move Era to Gold tab to even piss off more people. lol

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 02-27-2013, 03:53 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Move Era to Gold tab to even piss off more people. lol
Totally.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
It seems Thor can no longer respond here.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
It seems Thor can no longer respond here.
Wonder what he did this time.. -_- I do recall telling him if he kept it up that would happen..
Old 04-06-2013, 04:58 PM
-Ramirez- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I do recall telling him if he kept it up that would happen..
You act as if it's a loss for him.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ramirez- View Post
You act as if it's a loss for him.
Spending the past 3 or so years developing a server that failed to have any kind of lasting playercount or playability when it finally released was definitely a loss for him, getting banned was just the forced exit he was looking for.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:32 PM
-Ramirez- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Spending the past 3 or so years developing a server that failed to have any kind of lasting playercount or playability when it finally released was definitely a loss for him
Correct, but that's not at all related to what I quoted. The damage was already done.