Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 03:40 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Website..

I guess thats the right forum for it.
The website, heh. I dont really like it. But lets stop the design discussion here, there are more reasons. Its one of those websites I just hate to navigate through. Sorry for the horrible example, but lets compare it to the Neopets website. If I'm a new user and look at that website I would think "Oh, looks cool" first. A few seconds later.. "Looks ok, I guess I might try that. Hmm. Where can I get more information? Theres no damn 'About' page! Dang it!"
Some people may already shut down their browsers here. But lets go on.
"Fine, I'm that type of player who is bored and doesnt need any information. So lets download it...wait. Where the heck do I download that stuff?"
Thats what I asked myself. It makes absolutely no sense that you have to click on Kingdoms, Zone or Playerworlds first just that the damn download appears in the navigation bar. Seriously.
There are also some other things missing when you just visit http://www.graalonline.com. Theres no 'store'. You have to navigate to Zone, Kingdoms or Playerworlds first to get that one.
Just my opinion about the website.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
there no homepage button...
omg
Old 07-14-2007, 06:22 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The site has very bad navigation.

Besides that, it was designed for 7 year olds. It has far too much animation in it, and it looks overall very crappy.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Most players won't even need to use that place more than once...
Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 AM
OMGosh is on a distinguished road
The Home Page has just been added this afternoon (EST). Click on the BIG Graal logo, lol.

(Now do the rest of what that guy said xD )
Old 07-17-2007, 03:49 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I couldn't find the upgrade section :/
Old 07-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Levelsmith
TalonShriner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TalonShriner
A big ol' DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT banner on the front page might just help people from going insane and leaving the site.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:20 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonShriner View Post
A big ol' DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT banner on the front page might just help people from going insane and leaving the site.
i agree