Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 04:41 PM
JayCiprioni is on a distinguished road
Talking World War 2 Theme

Good Afternoon Graalians, I am Currently Looking to assemble a Hard Working Dedicated Staff Team For a WWII Themed Server, I Know I may be asking for alot when I Say Hard Working Because It seems as if Graal has lost all its Dedicated Developers But I believe it Can Be done. Currently The Servers Name is Dev Empires, a Server name Change will be Done After Pre Development.
My Discord is JayCiprioni#9724
You can also Contact me On Here.
Our Current Staff Teams Consist of
Desmon-Owner
Sayt'N(Jay CIprioni)-Manager
Timo-Server Admin
Morzan-Developer
Wesley(GFX ADMIN)
November(Levels)
ACER(Levels)

Any Other Questions? Visit me in Game Or shoot me a Message.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:32 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Ok ill do ganis. and graphics

wait a sec Whos on the staff? anyone I know?

Why isn't chris vimes involved? This whole "Graal" thing is ACTUALLY getting old. I don't even think its because the way people treeted it. I think it has to do with how the WHOLE playerbase feels atm. I don't even think I'm really involved in that feeling. If I am I was ALWAYS part of it. WELL ?

Infact, all gameing is getting crappy. Its not just "Graal" suffering. I belive that if games are actually on a decline. Something is seriously wrong with a lot of people' per say.

Maybe it is because we don't care about eachother.. maybe it is how we treet people to make a point.,? Instances are when I freak out cause of "Eating" Well idk, I wont go too indepth about that. Its not answers people are seaking. Why is everything REALLY and ACTUALLY just like.. no one cares about eachoter anymore. I swear its something that's 'sestemic' (per say) but yet so simple to fix. Just like, set aside pride and all that conviction you have and treat people the way they should be treated. Theirs someone else making a bigger point because actions and really, the reality of whats going on is more then just explaining why somethings wrong, and for people to think that's hate speech then hear it from someone intelgient, someone who doesn't hate. someone who doesn't feel hate or judgemental stuff,
WHAT I'm saying is that whats going on with everything I see in my eyes is that people don't treat people the way they should be treated. AND that the reailty of something and telling why it is the way it is isn't really doing something about it. Just because you say "Oh this guy has to get puched in the face and die cause he did drugs" wouldn't explain my life. I cant make the point you want to hear, you have to find that point on your own. If you truly belive in everything you see was created by someone, then understaned that whats going on in a GLOBAL scale is a lot better then you think , that explaining why its the way, and doing something about it. IS totally different. God bless.

Last edited by defaultaccount; 02-15-2018 at 06:45 AM..
Old 02-15-2018, 06:45 AM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Darn, I shoudlve double posted
Old 02-15-2018, 01:30 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Are you on drugs right now?
Old 02-15-2018, 02:25 PM
DefaultAccount Please Leave me PM and Ill Message you back as soon as i can
Old 02-16-2018, 09:38 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
Infact, all gameing is getting crappy. Its not just "Graal" suffering. I belive that if games are actually on a decline. Something is seriously wrong with a lot of people' per say.
Your last paragraph was tl;dr.

I understand your sentiment of the gaming decline. But I would like to point out that 2017 was a massive u-turn for the industry and things are getting better and returning to form very fast. We're looking at a situation where loot boxes will probably be banned in nearly 25 states in the US. Apple has cut iPhone production in half while console and even PC hardware production efforts can't even keep the pace while projecting double manufacturing estimates for the rest of 2018. We're currently entering another golden era, trust me.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Just your staff list alone would make me not want to apply from experience. Let me break down your current staff list
PHP Code:
  Desmon-Owner
  Sayt
'N(Jay CIprioni)-Manager
  Timo-Server Admin
  Morzan-Developer
  Wesley(GFX ADMIN) 
  November(Levels)
  ACER(Levels) 
You have a Owner, Which usually in graal terms is someone that paid for the server but usually 95% of the time have no development experience thus pawning most useless assignments to the Manager (who also lacks in development) 90% of the time. That leaves you with a Server Admin and 4 other staff members. At this point in beginning development why do you even have a server admin? Your team is small shouldn't the manager be Administrating your team? That shows me so far you have 2-3 useless positions already reading your post. Reading on I see you have 1 GFX Staff which you are listing as Graphics Administrator. Who is he Administrating he is the only Graphics staff?

Reading your post it instantly makes me think, this server is only focused on Staff Tools and Administration positions, Two things that really shouldn't matter at this point in time. In my opinion and experience, first impression means everything and once people are turned off by your project they will never look back.

I would suggest re-evaluating your staff positions, And give a In-depth vision of your server. Yea you say WW2 Themed server but that's it? I would immediately think to my self, Bleh another Era clone and move on. I think its important to show how you will be different then the rest and offer a whole new flavor to graal that players will enjoy.

-GoodLuck
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 02-22-2018, 01:24 PM
@Mystical Dragon You are absolutley Correct although this staff list needs an update. And I will Give an In deph Explanation In the next thread about the server, along with a few Screenshots. Nothing Like era If i may add.
Old 02-25-2018, 12:48 AM
MorzanLaviz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Just your staff list alone would make me not want to apply from experience. Let me break down your current staff list
PHP Code:
  Desmon-Owner
  Sayt
'N(Jay CIprioni)-Manager
  Timo-Server Admin
  Morzan-Developer
  Wesley(GFX ADMIN) 
  November(Levels)
  ACER(Levels) 
You have a Owner, Which usually in graal terms is someone that paid for the server but usually 95% of the time have no development experience thus pawning most useless assignments to the Manager (who also lacks in development) 90% of the time. That leaves you with a Server Admin and 4 other staff members. At this point in beginning development why do you even have a server admin? Your team is small shouldn't the manager be Administrating your team? That shows me so far you have 2-3 useless positions already reading your post. Reading on I see you have 1 GFX Staff which you are listing as Graphics Administrator. Who is he Administrating he is the only Graphics staff?
Sounds like you've already been on our server