Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2003, 06:15 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Anyone hear of this account before

I don't remember it perfectly, but I remember it was angelblue####. I'm not sure what the numbers were but I'm positive there were four, and there was probably an 8 and a 3. A lot of people say that he/she was globally banned for hacking and such reasons. Anyone have any other information concerning this? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Cult of the Winky
DarkShadows_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadows_Legend
What nickname did she use, what did she say, and what happened to make you ask this here?

"I rather be hated for being myself, than be liked for being what you like best. I go above the influence, not under." - Me
Old 11-11-2003, 06:42 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Gah, it has been so long since I saw her online; I don't really remember. The only name remember seeing is Naomi. But I am not very sure. The only reason I am wanting to know is a friend of mine saw her a while ago, but she never logged in again he said. He just wanted me to post this and get information about the account. He wouldnt really tell me why he wanted to know, he just 'wanted to know' =/. I saw her with my friend, but I didnt really talk to her. I am just doing a favor for a friend. I really dont know too much about the situation.
Old 11-12-2003, 04:36 AM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Well, for a start, I would get the exact information of the account. So ask your friend what the account name was. If it says she was banned for hacking, then she was. And it had to have been pretty serious to deserve a global punishment.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:14 AM
h8 my username
He says that he had recorded the account name in a Notepad document, but when his harddrive crashed, he lost it. Then forgot it =/. But he is sure that it was angelblue83##. Or something very similar. But he knows there was an 8 and a 3 in it. That one time I saw her, her character was dressed mostly in black with sparce blue. That all my friend and I remember.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:32 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
angelblue8224

It is not globally banned.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:18 AM
h8 my username
Ah yes, that was it. I remember now. Strange, its quite contradictory to the rumors. Why do you think some many people say it is banned for hacking, though it was not? Could you possibly give me any more information about the account?