Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Baddy King
Brady_Graal will become famous soon enough
do shields reflect projectiles properly in v6?

do shields reflect projectiles properly in v6?
Old 12-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Projectiles as in default arrows, or projectiles as in shoot()? Chances are shields still don't work right. They haven't worked since version 2.1(when ganis were introduced) and were never fixed since. Many of the bugs from the addition to ganis were never fixed.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Banned
foxstar70 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to foxstar70
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Projectiles as in default arrows, or projectiles as in shoot()? Chances are shields still don't work right. They haven't worked since version 2.1(when ganis were introduced) and were never fixed since. Many of the bugs from the addition to ganis were never fixed.
Arrows still work.

What fixing are you talking about? I don't think you're supposed to stop a bloody nuke with a small shield.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:57 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxstar70 View Post
Arrows still work.
He never said they didn't.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
He never said they didn't.
I wasn't contradicting his statement in the first sentence, he never stated otherwise either.

You are dismanteled Crono, please go home furryboy.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Well on Classic, arrow's and those balls that those baddies shoot are blocked.. Never tried anything else tho.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wasn't contradicting his statement in the first sentence, he never stated otherwise either.

You are dismanteled Crono, please go home furryboy.
"Arrows still work" implies that Dusty somehow stated they don't, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it now would you? Do us all a favor and crawl back into your hole you pathetic excuse of a troll.

Just gonna ignore the fact that someone with "fox" in his name tried to call me a furry.

Last edited by Crono; 12-21-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Well on Classic, arrow's and those balls that those baddies shoot are blocked.. Never tried anything else tho.
Classic's projectiles are neither the old darts or a product of the shoot(); function, but entirely scripted, so essentially irrelevant to this thread.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Banned
Quote:
"Arrows still work" implies that Dusty somehow stated they don't, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it now would you? Do us all a favor and crawl back into your hole you pathetic excuse of a troll.

Just gonna ignore the fact that someone with "fox" in his name tried to call me a furry.
He neither stated that arrows do in fact get reflected by shields, or not. Instead he mentioned 'projectiles' in general, which includes arrows. Thus my reasoning for stating that.

Oh and somehow having made this name over a decade ago is more an indication on my (sexual) interests than having green furry cartoons in my avatar and signature to this very day? ()

Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Arrows*

Arrow's = possessive, or "Arrow is".
Arrows = plural.

Should really know that by now at age 25..
Old 12-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
He neither stated that arrows do in fact get reflected by shields, or not. Instead he mentioned 'projectiles' in general, which includes arrows. Thus my reasoning for stating that.

Oh and somehow having made this name over a decade ago is more an indication on my (sexual) interests than having green furry cartoons in my avatar and signature to this very day? ()

Try again.
What does a green blob have to do with furry culture? Dusty made it pretty clear that projectiles such as arrows don't reflect off shields, considering the OP was about shields reflecting projectiles.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What does a green blob have to do with furry culture? Dusty made it pretty clear that projectiles such as arrows don't reflect off shields, considering the OP was about shields reflecting projectiles.
Shh, don't feed the troll. Do you want the piece of JavaScript I've written that hides vBulletin ignore notifications of all the people you ignore? I'm not even aware of these stupid posts anymore It feels great.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Classic's projectiles are neither the old darts or a product of the shoot(); function, but entirely scripted, so essentially irrelevant to this thread.
Darn, figured they would be one or the other. Now you got me interested how you guys do it.

Quote:
Arrows*

Arrow's = possessive, or "Arrow is".
Arrows = plural.

Should really know that by now at age 25..
Yeah, damn auto-correct. More like auto-f-up.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Shh, don't feed the troll. Do you want the piece of JavaScript I've written that hides vBulletin ignore notifications of all the people you ignore? I'm not even aware of these stupid posts anymore It feels great.
I do?