Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
They are where I come from
GK is horrible. As a new player you have to PM friends/FAQ's about every single little detail in the game, and you still end up not understanding half of it.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-03-2010, 09:20 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
GK is horrible. As a new player you have to PM friends/FAQ's about every single little detail in the game, and you still end up not understanding half of it.
You're under the dillusion that there's actually something to do on GK that requires a FAQ's help. It's literally "get sword", "kill stuff forever", "buy stuff".
Old 09-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You're under the dillusion that there's actually something to do on GK that requires a FAQ's help.
Not at all, and corrected:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You're under the dillusion that there's actually something to do on GK.

With that said, new people are very lost and confused when they start playing GK, and they can't get anywhere without asking people a **** load of questions.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
I need FAQ to help me grind for diamonds 24/7 on GK
Old 09-04-2010, 01:14 AM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
...Zodiac isn't even worth playing anymore. It's like you get 1 char to level 60 and its done, fun over. It's not really fun at all anymore, to me.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:44 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Playing the DDR game to unlock the Battlechanter probably ranks as my best memory of Zodiac.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:40 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
It's funny, since day 1 every manager, especially Jerret have been putting so much effort into making the server balanced. Yet I fail to see a difference; everything is still unbalanced, people are still complaining.

Old 09-13-2010, 08:10 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
It's funny, since day 1 every manager, especially Jerret have been putting so much effort into making the server balanced. Yet I fail to see a difference; everything is still unbalanced, people are still complaining.
You really have no idea what you're talking about, making assumptions about what work I actually do and where my priorities are.

Everything is unbalanced? When you give people complete freedom to build their character the way they want things are going either be bad, average, or good and ultimately depend on the player's skill level.

People are always going to complain/speak their opinion, it's human nature.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
When you give people complete freedom to build their character the way they want things are going either be bad, average, or good and ultimately depend on the player's skill level.
That and how 1337 your gear is. I've always thought gear factored way too much into how good you are at the game.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 09-13-2010, 10:00 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
ultimately depend on the player's skill level
couldnt be more wrong sadly
Old 09-13-2010, 10:09 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The issue that I have with servers like Zodiac, GK, etc is that a noob, no matter how much skill they have, literally can't beat a regular player because of the combinations of gear needed, health/damage bonuses, etc.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
That and how 1337 your gear is. I've always thought gear factored way too much into how good you are at the game.
That's one of the things I've been trying to lower the barrier of entry to but I don't want to completely **** on the people who spent the time to get that '1337' armor in the first place.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Precise is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Precise Send a message via MSN to Precise
Zodiac = Ridiculously linear. I'd rather waste time idling staring at Graal then work my ass off for something that you can't do anything with. I leveled 1-60 in a couple days and realized that it didn't accomplish anything, the servers economy is so ridiculous.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:03 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise View Post
Zodiac = Ridiculously linear. I'd rather waste time idling staring at Graal then work my ass off for something that you can't do anything with. I leveled 1-60 in a couple days and realized that it didn't accomplish anything, the servers economy is so ridiculous.
What could be done different or added to make the experience better? Obviously the lack of quests, importance to things like jobs has a lot to do with it.

As much as people would like to get going on a full-out bashing thread, I'd hope to get some constructive feedback on what you'd like to see and what could be improved (I already know those ugly textured PS works from 2007 need to be replaced so you don't have to rant about it).
Old 09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
So you delete my post because I CLEARLY proved you wrong in every single way. Good way to not let yourself look like a complete fool.
But I might aswell just give my opinion *cough* , go on with V2, everyone was so excited, even I was when I saw pictures, etc. Unforunately, it didn't go through for whatever reason.

Closed Thread