Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Ever since I got Vista, Graal haven't been running smooth at all in D3D - it is however running fluently in OpenGL mode.

Perhaps related?
Well, Graal ran fine on my Vista desktop. -opengl mode runs very choppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
not sure, how do i look that up? :o
Right click "Computer" in the start menu, properties, on the top left it should say Device Manager, disk drives, then try posting the model of the disk. Can try to look it up for you. :]
Old 06-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Rusty Bedsprings
Rice2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rice2k Send a message via MSN to Rice2k
Well graal runs slower on my vista for some reason i tried everything to fix the prob and i just dont know what to do. lol i look up tweaks and stuff on blackviper.com (and nothing works) any ideas? lol i really should make my own thread for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOd View Post
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice2k View Post
Well graal runs slower on my vista for some reason i tried everything to fix the prob and i just dont know what to do. lol i look up tweaks and stuff on blackviper.com (and nothing works) any ideas? lol i really should make my own thread for this.
I think it's pretty much known Vista and Graal don't get along. Always enable bitmap fonts and if that's not doing anything then I don't know how much you can actually do to fix it. Luckily Windows 7 runs it much better and it is currently free until next March or so...:]
Old 06-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Rusty Bedsprings
hmm ill have to look into that i might just use my vista computer to burn movies and use my old xp computer to run graal on

Quote:
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Developer
FantasyX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantasyX
Graal is terribad on Vista because Vista can't handle all of the text with its RAM-hogging ability.

You could run another game, for instance, World of Warcraft, without a problem, but, Graal just seems to be Vista's kryptonite. :{

Torque
Old 06-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Rusty Bedsprings
yea to tell you the truth the side txt on GK slows me down big time i have to keep typing /clear none stop.
also on Combat Arms it lags me alot unlike xp, xp runs normal with both games. oh well looks like im going back to my good old vista computer. lol. ty all for your help.

Quote: