Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2012, 12:01 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Ban someone's girlfriend to get their attention
Old 08-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
I ran under the impression that Valikorlia on the iOS and Facebook would be a great thing. Then I played Classic and Era on that platforms and it just isn't ready yet. Valikorlia is a social game, and the non-PC versions of Graal don't lend themselves well to socializing; you cannot mass message or quickly PM someone yet. I see it being viable in a few versions, though.

I understand it's made a fortune and the playercount is always above a thousand. I'd love to run Valikorlia for a group larger than 30 people, but at some point you saturate things and it's best to have a system of gameplay (versus a system of roleplay) in place to handle everyone. Zodiac as a web-game would be an amazing hit, to that example.

I would be happy with Valikorlia having community accounts, but we can't develop any features until our dev server is up. Our main server is so addled by years-old code and conflicting scripts that we need to develop something on the side, scrub the main server, then lift the code from the dev server and place it into the primary server.

We're stuck on Step 1 and still waiting. Again, it seems like a big request to circumvent gold accounts but we're some especially visible content creators.
I talked with Stefan yesterday on Kingdoms, he said he will enable + reset the Servers Uptime as soon as possible.
So yeah we are waiting...

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-28-2012, 12:41 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Ban someone's girlfriend to get their attention
enjoy yer rep
Old 08-28-2012, 04:32 AM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
I talked with Stefan yesterday on Kingdoms, he said he will enable + reset the Servers Uptime as soon as possible.
As Soon As Possible™
Old 09-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
Yep.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Hezzy002 is a jewel in the roughHezzy002 is a jewel in the rough
Valikorlia is the best server on the entire damn game nad if yo uremove it i will be very upset ai hope this server makesi t back to classis c and then some ecause this is the best thing that's every happened to graal and it should continue to be that way outhnerwise i will beat ths hoesut ouf of everoyone that exists in the world because this has to be the wone server to defeat classic. Think of all the roleplayers, bero we hae to cater to the mhardcore. otherwise this wont be the way that things work out between everything broooooooo lets just do it
Old 09-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Pizza Wizard
Thanks, Hezzy 002. I appreciate your feedback.

But we're just waiting for our development server here. You guys plugged Classic back in, do us a favor and get the dev server going.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
Thanks, Hezzy 002. I appreciate your feedback.

But we're just waiting for our development server here. You guys plugged Classic back in, do us a favor and get the dev server going.
I realize sarcasm can be tricky to catch in written form, but that was a pretty obvious case man. :/

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-08-2012, 03:18 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I realize sarcasm can be tricky to catch in written form, but that was a pretty obvious case man. :/
I didn't want to say anything in case Phantos was being sarcastic as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:23 AM
Pizza Wizard

S A R C A S M

Seriously though, I wasn't going to respond to that in any other way. Some people like roleplay, some people like spar and PK, etc. We obviously cater to a minority, but we're still kicking.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
valikorlia has the lowest playercount but you'll never find a server with a higher density of places to explore + new gfx anywhere else.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 AM
DeCeaseD will become famous soon enough
lmao @ Phantom saying that iGraal has made a fortune. Usofunneh.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Pizza Wizard
We've been waiting so long that, if this were a pregnancy, I would be a father by now.

Developers make no money, have no input on client changes, are given no heads up on changes they had no say in, are given no real priority over any other work, and yet people still wonder why we can't muster our community back on to the now empty server.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:23 AM
RIP val