Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
If you got bombarded with 50 PMs a second it would be hard for you to be social as well

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 07-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
The only time I ever saw Unixmad in game was on G3D, but I talk to him all the time. He is really a nice guy, and has a great sense of humor, and his English has greatly improved over the years!
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-25-2006, 11:25 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
The only time I ever saw Unixmad in game was on G3D, but I talk to him all the time. He is really a nice guy, and has a great sense of humor, and his English has greatly improved over the years!
but he should say hi in this thread , ALL I WANT FROM UNIX IS A HI!!!! i've supported this game, i've listened to r kelly - i believe i can fly while playin graal.... but i have never got the hello from unix NEVER
Old 07-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
I've snowballed Unixmad on Graal3D.

I also have spoken to him on Era on Stefan's birthday, and he is a nice guy.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:15 AM
-Backtoscripts-
ForgottenLegacy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ForgottenLegacy
If you remember when the Passwords Server crashed, you can probably recall what Unix said.

"I might have to go to Stefan's house and make fire truck noises to wake him up!" (I know this quote isn't exact. Some mod please edit my post and make it exact. I did a forum search and can't find it.)

Also, he said that for a second, when he couldn't get on to his own account, he thought his boss had fired him, but two seconds later he realized that he _is_ the boss. :P

Unixmad is a very funny person. Most people who know him and have spoken to him do like him. He has a good sense of humour and is rather down to earth. There are things about him certain people don't like, but doesn't everyone have those traits? No one is perfect.

[Kaidenn] Maybe I will somehow take control of Lance's body when he isn't looking, have him log onto Kingdoms, update one script, and leave.
[Kaidenn] And leave him exactly where I found him, unchanged and completely unnaware of what just took place the last two minutes.
[GrowlZ] Lance: You might want to lock your bedroom door tonight
Old 07-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
I've spoken to him a few times, and on these occassions he was very amicable. Although, I'm sure he has a bad side; everyone does.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenLegacy
If you remember when the Passwords Server crashed, you can probably recall what Unix said.

"I might have to go to Stefan's house and make fire truck noises to wake him up!" (I know this quote isn't exact. Some mod please edit my post and make it exact. I did a forum search and can't find it.)
Haha, I don't feel like looking for his exact words, but that is close enough. I remember that.

Quote:
Also, he said that for a second, when he couldn't get on to his own account, he thought his boss had fired him, but two seconds later he realized that he _is_ the boss. :P
haha, I saw that quoted somewhere.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-26-2006, 09:07 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hour
I've spoken to him a few times, and on these occassions he was very amicable. Although, I'm sure he has a bad side; everyone does.
Believe it or not I can be an ass sometimes.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenLegacy
Unixmad is a very funny person. Most people who know him and have spoken to him do like him. He has a good sense of humour and is rather down to earth. There are things about him certain people don't like, but doesn't everyone have those traits? No one is perfect.
First off, you said "No one is perfect".. well. I am .

Anyway, saying Unixmad is funny is just your own opinion. And people who have spoken to him - not everyone likes him.

And.. no I am not saying I don't like him - he's an alright guy and is actually nice . But.. I don't think everyone likes him.. because if they did.. why does anti-graal constantly come back?
Old 07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuJi
Get over yourself!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuJi

Anyway, saying Unixmad is funny is just your own opinion. And people who have spoken to him - not everyone likes him.

And.. no I am not saying I don't like him - he's an alright guy and is actually nice . But.. I don't think everyone likes him.. because if they did.. why does anti-graal constantly come back?
No one said he is liked by everyone. No one is like by everyone.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I saw Unix on client for the first time on Kingdoms, when he had to talk with me about something. He said, "It has been reported to me..." and suddenly exploded because he had no food.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:02 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
My first time was back in 2003 on Era and I asked him "Hey, why don't you play graal?" he said "I have secret accounts I use"

That's the first time I talked to him ingame.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
he said "I have secret accounts I use"
Smart guy.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
"I will then un-plug the network cable and we see who win" - Unixmad

He's pretty cool. I first met him on Zone when it was Staff vs Players. He uploaded himself with like $5,000,000 and purely bought gas grenades. Around 80 people where playing on the planet at the time. The lag even continued after the event and I remember Stefan PMing me saying,

"Going to have to reset server. Unix made server lag, so I disconnected him. ".