Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2017, 03:56 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Now you made the lower area too deep. Each time you use a standard sized waterfall, it should go down from 1 layer to 2 layers. You brought it down to 3. I think you will see what I mean if you make it 2.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:23 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Now you made the lower area too deep. Each time you use a standard sized waterfall, it should go down from 1 layer to 2 layers. You brought it down to 3. I think you will see what I mean if you make it 2.
You're absolutely right. I'll go back and correct that later.

Posting another level, not really related to what I'm working on. A fellow LAT on Graalians was having trouble making a treehouse level. As I said there, overall I'm okay with how this turned out, but I wish I could have come up with something better for the tree in the middle of the map. Any tips on how to improve would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	567
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	56011