FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
Gambet is a First class JERK.

Okay, Im tired of corrupt little kids that ruin this game for players. I'm talking about going out of their bounds to ban someone from a server they like to play because they swore once in an argument and that person lost.

I'm proposing that somebody should DIE.

Example:

Bob ALLEGIDLY messages Billy with fowl comments and racial remarks on <servernamehere>. Billy reports Bobs PM to a GP on <servernamehere>, and then the GP messages Bob about the PM. Bob then says that he never PM'd that to Billy, and that he promises that he didn't say such a thing. The GP is then confused on who to trust, and then just warns Bob, but doesn't do anything else, since it's Bob's word versus Billy's. So now Billy gets pissed off because hes a whiny little kid that didn't get the opposing Bob thrown in jail, goes out of his way to go back to his server where he has access to rights, and then proceeds to ban said person from this server.

Now, if said person were to die, and his mistake rectified by someone like a global, then there would be no post like this on these forums pissing people off.

Lets see if you can make the connections between this entirly copied and editted post with the stupid arrogant little child that abused his rights to get his way.

I would like to return to Zone. if you please.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
That thread had nothing to do with how you acted on NPulse. Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone. Other servers have easy going GP, but I don't take crap from disrespectful and immature players, that curse about as naturally as they breathe.

Last edited by Gambet; 05-23-2005 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Corrected Spelling Error
Old 05-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Babylon OG
I never did anything that was illegal on Zone you pompus arrogant little twit.
This is the worst i've ever said to you and this is a post because I'm pissed off with your actions.
I have yet to swear at you on Zone and I have yet to do anything that warrents a ban.
I started out with massing some answers to questions I was getting and you had to go all up in my face yelling at me saying crap like "Why the hell are you posting that thats my job shut up."
I demand that I get restored to that server because I just want to play and have fun, but you couldn't god damn handle that.
You had no right to ban me NO RIGHT. Any message I said to you had no illegal merit in it.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Oh please, I have a file with logs that very much gives me more then enough right to ban you. Now, I have to handle many arrogant people as yourself most of the time on Zone, so kindly make your way out of this thread, for your lies will not get you anywhere.

I don't like banning players. Infact, I hate it, but I am forced to keep control of the server. If I let one person act up, then eventually the whole server will, and then things would be crazy.

Quote:
Ban Comments of Lord Sephiroth

Extremely disrespectful. Addressed me personally with
fowl language and with disrespectful content. He was
disconnected not once, but twice as a warning (two
warnings). He showed disrespect and immaturity, and was
given more then enough chances.

Banned On: 5/22/05
Now, that's all I have to say.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Babylon OG
Right because you know logs can't be editted.
You've always had it out for me. Any time I do anything you're there insulting me for what I do. You would ban me in a second if I gave you the chance.
Hell, I DIDN'T give you the chance and you still banned me.

That's all you have to say? I know you better than that. You'll go out of your way for miles to insult me and rebuke any statment I make.

I want to be unbanned. And you better believe that i'll keep going untill I get my player restored. I didn't do anything wrong and you know it.

I'll rebuke any lies you have to give in a half hour when I finish dinner.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh thats a new one, you're saying I edited the logs? WOW...definitely one for the books.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
That thread had nothing to do with how you acted on NPulse.
one could beg to differ you know, since the whole arugument you tried to make was someone telling you something on a server, you were very cleaver by saying <servernamehere> what you might as well have said is <someplacewhereIplayed>.

So you had a bad experince, cut your losses and move on, not everyone tries to be like the ever so rightous style you wish they would.

Quote:
Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone.
YOU HAVE BAD ATTITUDE ON NPULSE
YOU COME TO ZONE
YOU MUST BE BRINGING THAT WITH YOU
BANNED

Quote:
Other servers have easy going GP, but I don't take crap for disrespectful and immature players
Normally people dont take crap from people who abuse their powers either, problem is, most of us cant do anything about that, can we?

Quote:
that curse about as naturally as they breathe.
OH NO, CURSING PLEASE THE WORDS ARE JUST TOO MUCH

I think we should focus less on the cursing that does not hurt players, and focus more on the corruption of people who have no idea what-so-ever how to use their rights and continually run people off the gold servers.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone
So is it actually illegal to disrespect you? Is Stefan aware of this?

Also: The word is 'foul'. Not 'fowl'. 'Fowl' is chicken.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0687
one could beg to differ you know, since the whole arugument you tried to make was someone telling you something on a server, you were very cleaver by saying <servernamehere> what you might as well have said is <someplacewhereIplayed>.
Ever thought to think for a second that experiences reflect upon ideas?

Quote:
YOU HAVE BAD ATTITUDE ON NPULSE
YOU COME TO ZONE
YOU MUST BE BRINGING THAT WITH YOU
BANNED
Ever thought to think for a second that the experience first happened on Zone, before it happened on NPulse?

Quote:
OH NO, CURSING PLEASE THE WORDS ARE JUST TOO MUCH

I think we should focus less on the cursing that does not hurt players, and focus more on the corruption of people who have no idea what-so-ever how to use their rights and continually run people off the gold servers.
Ever thought to think for a second that the players on Zone know I allow a bit of cursing, so as long as they don't do it frequently/directed at someone/or used in an offensive way. I would allow something like "<insert "s" word here> I died" or "<insert "F" word here> these people are laming", but there are limits.

Please, you don't play Zone, and you don't see me as I work on Zone, so don't just speak of things you don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
Also: The word is 'foul'. Not 'fowl'. 'Fowl' is chicken.
You know, when I read it over, I thought something was wrong with it, but I guess it slipped my mind. Thanks for the correction

EDIT:

Quote:
So is it actually illegal to disrespect you?
I actually found this as a foolish comment.

If you're GP on a server, and I start cursing at you and disrespecting you, and the server had no jails (meaning banning is the source of punishment), and you warned me twice, and I continued, you wouldn't act upon it? If so, then I wouldn't consider you a very good GP.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:37 AM
Babylon OG
The POINT IS, though I did disrespect you, apparently, on N-Pulse, that gives you no right to ban me on Zone, for I did nothing that was illegal there nor was I given justification for my disconnections. I thought it was a server problem because it didn't say "By a server administrator" in the Dialogue Box.

Zone and N-Pulse are different servers, I did not act up on Zone nor did I curse or use racial remarks. I said the "s" word on N-Pulse, granted, but that does not transfer to Zone, no matter what rule you think you're following.

I would like my account unbanned, if you please.

EDIT:
I only have a few weeks left on my Gold Time, and I wish to play Zone till it runs out.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:38 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
If you're GP on a server, and I start cursing at you and disrespecting you, and the server had no jails (meaning banning is the source of punishment), and you warned me twice, and I continued, you wouldn't act upon it?
Why would I? I can easily ignore you.

Again: Is it actually illegal to disrespect you?
Old 05-24-2005, 01:41 AM
Velox Cruentus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Velox Cruentus Send a message via AIM to Velox Cruentus
Quote:
So is it actually illegal to disrespect you?
If you are walking down the road, and you're disrespecting a police officer, it is their right to arrest you.

My sister was walking down a street once, dancing the chicken dance, and unexpectedly, a police was driving down the road and she was arrested for such.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
The POINT IS, though I did disrespect you, apparently, on N-Pulse, that gives you no right to ban me on Zone, for I did nothing that was illegal there nor was I given justification for my disconnections. I thought it was a server problem because it didn't say "By a server administrator" in the Dialogue Box.

Zone and N-Pulse are different servers, I did not act up on Zone nor did I curse or use racial remarks. I said the "s" word on N-Pulse, granted, but that does not transfer to Zone, no matter what rule you think you're following.

I would like my account unbanned, if you please.

You were banned on Zone before I got on NPulse, you just didn't realise that. The logs I have on you on NPulse are Invalid in this situation, but I have logs of what you said on Zone which gives me more then enough right to ban you. I gave you two chances, but you blew it.

Now, we can go on and on, but honestly, I don't have time to do this.

Call Stefan, call his house, call his cell phone, call his office, email him, send a support ticket, send a messenger over to him with a note, fax him, forum pm him, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM, BUT BRING THIS UP WITH HIM.

I have nothing to worry about, heck, call the president if you want. If I banned anyone because I was corrupt, then I'd be worried that the person was complaining, but I'm actually calm listening to music.

I have finals all this week, so why would I go about editing some logs to ban someone, when I can ban someone and save the trouble of editing the logs? Of course, thats corrupt, and I would never do that, but I'm just saying.

I've never done anything corrupt in my stay on Zone and I don't plan on it either. Now, take your claim somewhere else, like with Stefan or unixmad, or Bush himself.

Have a great day.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:46 AM
Babylon OG
Quote:
You were banned on Zone before I got on NPulse, you just didn't realise that. The logs I have on you on NPulse are Invalid in this situation, but I have logs of what you said on Zone which gives me more then enough right to ban you. I gave you two chances, but you blew it.

Now, we can go on and on, but honestly, I don't have time to do this.

Call Stefan, call his house, call his cell phone, call his office, email him, send a support ticket, send a messenger over to him with a note, fax him, forum pm him, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM, BUT BRING THIS UP WITH HIM.

I have nothing to worry about, heck, call the president if you want. If I banned anyone because I was corrupt, then I'd be worried that the person was complaining, but I'm actually calm listening to music.

I have finals all this week, so why would I go about editing some logs to ban someone, when I can ban someone and save the trouble of editing the logs? Of course, thats corrupt, and I would never do that, but I'm just saying.

I've never done anything corrupt in my stay on Zone and I don't plan on it either. Now, take your claim somewhere else, like with Stefan or unixmad, or Bush himself.

Have a great day.
Im Canadian, Bush can blow himself.

I would like to see these logs that got me banned, as well. For I have never broken rules to you.
The most i've done on Zone I sent you a bunch of stupid comments like "JOIN THE CONFEDERACY OR GET OUT".

Or "GET OFF MY LAWN."

Neither of which constitutes harassment or broken rules. Sorry, try again big guy. Want a soda?
Old 05-24-2005, 01:48 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox Cruentus
If you are walking down the road, and you're disrespecting a police officer, it is their right to arrest you
Gambet isn't a police officer. Gambet is a teenaged Graal administrator that has apparently assigned himself the right to ban arbitrary people without proof that they were misbehaving.