Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2005, 01:50 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
Or if a certain group of opponents are about to destroy the base, and they each have fairly low health, and they can't attack you for those seconds, so you quickly throw a bomb and kill most/all of them
Yeah, so? It should be difficult to destroy the base. And both teams would have the same abilities.

Alternately, move the spawn point a little away from the power plant thing.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
It's impossible not to spawn camp when you're using mechs to attack the light side's base.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
It's impossible not to spawn camp when you're using mechs to attack the light side's base.
This seems like a design flaw
Old 05-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Will try to have a few things fixed when Stefan gets online. I'll take in your ideas/suggestions.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:49 AM
sukratrew is on a distinguished road
My point spawn camping can turn the outcome! SO WORK TOGETHER TO SPAWN CAMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted byNeoJenova:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

Oh.. ok then!

Lets hug!
Old 05-24-2005, 03:03 AM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Well, I think the odds are stacked a bit in the dark sides favor.
I mean, when I was on, It was sorta hard to kill a guy, but I took NO DAMAGE. I was in a mech, but still. The dark side has it stacked in their favor. I don't know if giving the light side mechs is a good idea, but the dark side might be able to lose a few things, or have some way of restraining the mechs so they can only go so far from the base...
Old 05-24-2005, 03:04 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
I am working on ideas on balancing things, please be patient.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:09 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
I wish you were dead
Old 05-24-2005, 04:58 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
The weakness of the Light Side is that they can be defended against easily with pipebomb. The weakness of the Dark Side is idiots who break from the group to chase one guy (Yes, sometimes I'm the idiot who does this).
Old 05-24-2005, 12:56 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
I am working on ideas on balancing things, please be patient.
What the hell are you people talking about, the sides are balanced. Do you know how easy it is to kill a dark side person thats out of his mech? Do you realize how simple it is, using a jetpack, to jump onto the dark side's base and begin a killing rampage + power station killing?

Also, explosions and mech shots shouldnt be hitting jetpackers :/, explosions still damage me when im in the air.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
and if dark side gets sabers then we should get "light" mechs
If dark side got sabers, it would be in their favor. i discovered that the light side, with sabers and speeders, they have a lot better chance of getting to the power and destroying it. The speeders are like, the one advantage of the light side. I mean, yeah, sabers too, but the light side can get to the dark side's base before most people have drawn their weapons.
The mechs may be useful and strong, but they only seem to fire for so far, so you might not be able to get the people attacking your base. and they are only a little bit faster than people. Mechs should have a bit more speed maybe.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
The both sides are pretty well balanced, like on the light side the saber does 80dmg but on the dark side we have mech with over 400 health.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:43 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Ok get into a mech when I'm base camping and laming everyone who spawns. Lets see how fast you can react to that.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:13 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
seriously think of it the dark side can fight a one on one battle in a mech but the light side cant really becuse you need 2 people to disable the mech and fight it becuse if you disable then try and swing its unfroze when you get your saber out and then smashes you.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:34 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354
seriously think of it the dark side can fight a one on one battle in a mech but the light side cant really becuse you need 2 people to disable the mech and fight it becuse if you disable then try and swing its unfroze when you get your saber out and then smashes you.

And there's the "Teamwork" that's needed for the Light side to win, which makes it harder for the light side because some people don't have patience for teamwork (Me).