Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2005, 02:12 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
That is a completely different situation. I said the person has planted the bomb, not that someone said the word bomb, or that they were planning on it.
YOU stated the situation. Now stop talking about that NON-GRAAL situation and talk about the one you are currently in.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splke
Two different servers it would seem, not sure why you used your power to get to him on another server , pretty ****ed I have to say.

What in the world are you talking about? The Zone incident occured, he was banned, but he got off the server before noticing he was banned. I got on NPulse, he pm'd me laughing at me saying that he could tell me whatever he wanted on this server since it wasnt Zone and I wouldnt be able to do anything, so then he continues the disrespectful talk, I report it to Moonie, he lies and says that I edited the logs, Moonie warns him, then I get off for bed. I was actually expecting a thread like this from him, since he can't seem to follow the rules, so he just goes on breaking them. So, I get home from school, relax a bit, check forums after a bit and viola here it is.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
That is a completely different situation. I said the person has planted the bomb, not that someone said the word bomb, or that they were planning on it.
You don't see

I'm making a counter-example, challenging you to show that your analogy is parallel to the actual issue. In what sense has the original poster "planted a bomb"?
Old 05-24-2005, 02:16 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when I was on Zone, and I massed a comment using a word (the male organ), and Gambet disconnected me, I logged back on and he said if I said anything again he'd ban me for disrespecting him. He then said Stefan would have banned me on the first offense. I can back this up, ask Kevin, he was online and in the same room when this happened.

Gambet is a fool, he's tried to argue on the boards concerning several topics, I'm suprised he hasn't banned me for disrespecting him. Whenever someone comes up with an idea, he immediately shoots it down for whatever reason. I think its because sometimes it is a good idea, and he fears that he could, no would be replaced.

I've heard many stories about him banning people for obsurd reasons, and here is another example. An arguement broke out on another server, and because one side lost, they decide to return to their server and ban them. There was no reason why he should have banned him just for that (if this is the truth). Just because he said something on another server doesn't mean he'd continue the arguement on another server.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:17 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
I'm proposing that somebody should DIE.
Don't wear it out.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
What in the world are you talking about? The Zone incident occured, he was banned, but he got off the server before noticing he was banned. I got on NPulse, he pm'd me laughing at me saying that he could tell me whatever he wanted on this server since it wasnt Zone and I wouldnt be able to do anything, so then he continues the disrespectful talk, I report it to Moonie, he lies and says that I edited the logs, Moonie warns him, then I get off for bed. I was actually expecting a thread like this from him, since he can't seem to follow the rules, so he just goes on breaking them. So, I get home from school, relax a bit, check forums after a bit and viola here it is.
So where is the part of him doing "illegal actions" on Zone?

Damn, you're slandering the good name of Graal Gold members.

Get off my lawn.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Cult of the Winky
Amagius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Listen, I'll tell you what I told a friend of mines about this issue...

I'm 14, turning 15 on wednesday (two days from now). Yes, I rap in my spare time, and I'm going to high school. People diss others all the time. Heck, my friends and myself play around sometimes dissing each other also. So, no, I don't care/mind when someone disrespects me online, let alone in a game. But, I step my foot down, when it endangers the Zone environment. People act up a lot on Zone, and since I'm the only active staff member around to actually enforce the rules, then I have to be strict when it comes to people who disrespect others and act immaturely, and offend others, and use foul language directed at others. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO BAN PEOPLE, but the fact of the matter is, I have to in order to set order. Most of the time I ban people because of speed hacking, but theres been times where I've had to handle people because of the way they were acting, and it was bothering the other players. I try to let a few comments slide by, but I gave you two warnings and you wouldn't stop. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, heck, I even addressed you that you've been given many warnings and you were on your second strike already, and you continued. So, I had to act. See, on Zone, I don't do things for myself, I do it for the players, and to protect the environment. When a force tries to unbalance the environment, then I have to act to try to re-balance it.
You say it as if this is some position of grandeur. This is Smokey the Bear we are talking about. The environment of the server is not endangered because someone is cursing.

On the internet, you must adjust yourself to annoying twits saying stupid things. You cannot just ban them from a game theyíre paying for JUST because of that and expect yourself to be viewed on the correct side of this.

You havenít shown these supposed logs -- besides, you donít ban people for this. I know Blizzard doesnít ban you simply for cursing once or twice; they donít ban for cursing, unless you say something seriously wrong, and then you receive a soulshard or something or that sort. If you get three of those, you are temporarily banned.

Also to consider, Blizzard automatically bans for exploits.

Take a cue and ban under correct terms.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
So where is the part of him doing "illegal actions" on Zone?

Damn, you're slandering the good name of Graal Gold members.

Get off my lawn.

If I posted the logs I'd be banned myself.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:22 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
If I posted the logs I'd be banned myself.
I asked you to explain the situation, not post logs. If you have valid reasons to ban Lord Sephiroth for your accusations of these "illegal actions", then you could explain this quite easily.
Cult of the Winky
Amagius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
Gambet is a fool, he's tried to argue on the boards concerning several topics, I'm suprised he hasn't banned me for disrespecting him. Whenever someone comes up with an idea, he immediately shoots it down for whatever reason. I think its because sometimes it is a good idea, and he fears that he could, no would be replaced.

I've heard many stories about him banning people for obsurd reasons.
Do I smell the 'Reign of Terror'?
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
Oh yeah and beware of the DJ
Old 05-24-2005, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
Nonesense

Hmmm, just earlier someone came up with a better idea then I have and I supported it, so what are you rambling about?
Old 05-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Unholy Nation
Old 05-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
^ Cant touch dis
Old 05-24-2005, 02:44 AM
sukratrew is on a distinguished road
[email protected] Sephy and Malinky!1!11!!1!1!!1!
Yeah I defiantly think the Sephy and Malinky pwn you nubcake. You power abusing *(insert inapropiate phrase that could get me banned here!)*. [email protected][email protected]!#[email protected]
PWNED BY SOOK RAH TROO ROFLMAO [email protected][email protected][email protected]!#@## [email protected][email protected]$#@

With much <3 Sukratrew

Quote:
Originally Posted byNeoJenova:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

Oh.. ok then!

Lets hug!
Closed Thread