Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2005, 11:24 PM
sukratrew is on a distinguished road
Iliterate Bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted byNeoJenova:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

Oh.. ok then!

Lets hug!
Old 05-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Wolfey i'll do your GFX....ON A BIGGER NOTE!!!

do you guys think that the sword should be in game?

i think the Stats of the sword should be:

Energy Sword:

(S)

Type: Sword
Hands: 1
Ammo: Plasma energy (shop)
Freezing: 0.54 sec
Power: 20 hp
Range: Short
Speed: faster than muramasa (add like 2 or 3 to muramasa speed)
Variance: (same as muramasa)
Comments: takes up 8 energy

(D)

Type: Sword
Hands: 1
Ammo: Plasma energy (shop)
Freezing: 0.76 sec
Power: 35 hp
Range: Short
Speed: faster than muramasa (add like 2 or 3 to muramasa speed)
Variance: (same as muramasa)
Comments: takes up 23 energy

maybe these could be the stats? should the sword be bought? or should they go in a class?

if they need to be bought how much?
if it should be in a class what class?
Old 05-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Banned
ummm, do you guys like the Sword GFx? i'll post it again, since the other post is on the other page...this one took like 30-45 min. and to make a sword that's along time, so hope you guys like it...and if you don't that's cool to, only if you tell me why you don't like it, i HATE it when you guys say that you hate it. and leave it like that...cause then i don't no what to fix
Old 05-26-2005, 08:09 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or does that look like some sort of new-fangled futuristic wrench?
Old 05-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Daydreamer
2003_emily_2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 2003_emily_2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Is it just me or does that look like some sort of new-fangled futuristic wrench?
I agree, it does look like a wrench O_o

We can't hide in the shadows forever
No I didn't draw my sig... I will some day ;[
Old 05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru
ummm, do you guys like the Sword GFx? i'll post it again, since the other post is on the other page...this one took like 30-45 min. and to make a sword that's along time, so hope you guys like it...and if you don't that's cool to, only if you tell me why you don't like it, i HATE it when you guys say that you hate it. and leave it like that...cause then i don't no what to fix
Well you obviously stole that from Halo.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
People have played halo 2. Perhaps you didn't know graal needs to stay seperate from other video games? Perhaps you didn't know that when graal was zelda based, nintendo threatened them? I don't think Cyberjouers (I dunno how they spell it, some confangled addition to the verb jouer) wants to get into it with Zelda.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
There were no problems with Nintendo, but it is better to make things a little bit different at least to not get problems. I don't see why some pixelated gfx would be a problem though, I don't think because it looks similar to some 3d object in some game it is forbidden to use. You will find similar weapons in other games for most Zone weapons I guess.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:40 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
There were no problems with Nintendo, but it is better to make things a little bit different at least to not get problems. I don't see why some pixelated gfx would be a problem though, I don't think because it looks similar to some 3d object in some game it is forbidden to use. You will find similar weapons in other games for most Zone weapons I guess.
Yeah sure, if it looks similar, then maybe, but that sword is pretty much exactly what the plasma sword looks like. If you're going to steal something, atleast don't claim it to be yours.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Banned
r u guys retarded? earlier in the forum i said i got this from Halo 2 and that it wasn't my idea, before you go and talk ****, make sure you no what ur talkin' about...

this is:

p2p_sir_link and

Maximus_asinus
Old 05-27-2005, 02:46 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Quote:
r u guys retarded? earlier in the forum i said i got this from Halo 2 and that it wasn't my idea, before you go and talk ****, make sure you no what ur talkin' about...
r u stoopid or sumthig? we r not 1 2 go thru 5 pagez of repostz of pix, so pls stop reposting ur pix evry page. it r annoyin 2 load. thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

~

on another note, plasma chaingun = rofl my wafl, stupid. If you're going to make a "plasma chaingun", think of naming it something that doesn't describe exactly what it is. Also, when you're thinking of making something such as what you've been trying to, a) don't make it like a Laser Gun, b) don't just put spiffy little pink canisters onto a chain gun and try to call it an entirely different thing, and c) take time and evaluate your own GFX before posting them.

Sword looks bad, awful even. You could try your hand at making a Katar that uses laser-ish blades, being you have just have the hand-guard / hilt, when you swing the lasers come out, something along the lines of that.

Original Content == Good
Irlikethatswordinhaloirputitingraal! = Good
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 05-27-2005, 03:34 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splke
r u stoopid or sumthig? we r not 1 2 go thru 5 pagez of repostz of pix, so pls stop reposting ur pix evry page. it r annoyin 2 load. thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

~

on another note, plasma chaingun = rofl my wafl, stupid. If you're going to make a "plasma chaingun", think of naming it something that doesn't describe exactly what it is. Also, when you're thinking of making something such as what you've been trying to, a) don't make it like a Laser Gun, b) don't just put spiffy little pink canisters onto a chain gun and try to call it an entirely different thing, and c) take time and evaluate your own GFX before posting them.

Sword looks bad, awful even. You could try your hand at making a Katar that uses laser-ish blades, being you have just have the hand-guard / hilt, when you swing the lasers come out, something along the lines of that.

Original Content == Good
Irlikethatswordinhaloirputitingraal! = Good

...wtf is wrong with you? what do you think the "chaingun" is? or the "Plasma rifle"? there named, after what they are.ummm, and in one of the last posts i said TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GFX! and you didn't even do that! damn, tell me what's wrong with it...

ok, and i also need to no what you other guys think about the sword

Last edited by SayianOozaru; 05-27-2005 at 02:14 PM..
Old 08-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Bling Bob
Elite_Snare is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
...wtf is wrong with you? what do you think the "chaingun" is? or the "Plasma rifle"? there named, after what they are.ummm, and in one of the last posts i said TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GFX! and you didn't even do that! damn, tell me what's wrong with it...

ok, and i also need to no what you other guys think about the sword
WHERE IS THE GOD DAM NTHING I CANT SEE IT TO TELL YA
Old 08-14-2005, 04:43 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Snare
WHERE IS THE GOD DAM NTHING I CANT SEE IT TO TELL YA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1