Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2005, 11:18 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
From what I can remember, he made a post concerning Graal2001, it was closed for reasons unknown, and he remade it. I don't know if thats why he was banned, but could be.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
From what I can remember, he made a post concerning Graal2001, it was closed for reasons unknown, and he remade it
About eight times.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Hold on a minute. I just re-read some of his points, and it made me think a bit.

VT:

Your points give me the impression that just because you work(ed) for Graal Online, that you should get special priviledges. Sure, you paid for an account upgrade, just like the rest of us do, but just because you work(ed) for Graal Online, does not mean that you don't have to follow the same rules we all have to follow. You broke the rules, so you were banned. You're complaining that you were banned while working for Graal Online, yeah, so what? We all have to follow the same rules.

It's a shame that some globals actually feel they could act as they wish and not get punished for innapropriate behavior. What really makes me think, is that not only did VT break the forum rules, but then he complains that him getting banned from the forums was wrong, especially since he worked for Graal Online.

Then he complains that he never got debug access. Now, I'm not saying that globals shouldn't get debug access, but what does debug have to do with your work as a PWA? Debug is just a replica of GK, where GK work is done. Why would you need debug access, other then to talk to the other staff? For that you use email.

Then he complains that since he had no forum access, he couldn't do his PWA work. Oh really? I believe they invented things such as email, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc. Why would you need to post things on the forums? If you needed anything posted on the forums, then you could've spoken to the higher staff for permission for someone else to post something for you.

Your complaints are not very good at all.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
Hold on a minute. I just re-read some of his points, and it made me think a bit.

VT:

Your points give me the impression that just because you work(ed) for Graal Online, that you should get special priviledges. Sure, you paid for an account upgrade, just like the rest of us do, but just because you work(ed) for Graal Online, does not mean that you don't have to follow the same rules we all have to follow. You broke the rules, so you were banned. You're complaining that you were banned while working for Graal Online, yeah, so what? We all have to follow the same rules.

It's a shame that some globals actually feel they could act as they wish and not get punished for innapropriate behavior. What really makes me think, is that not only did VT break the forum rules, but then he complains that him getting banned from the forums was wrong, especially since he worked for Graal Online.

Then he complains that he never got debug access. Now, I'm not saying that globals shouldn't get debug access, but what does debug have to do with your work as a PWA? Debug is just a replica of GK, where GK work is done. Why would you need debug access, other then to talk to the other staff? For that you use email.

Then he complains that since he had no forum access, he couldn't do his PWA work. Oh really? I believe they invented things such as email, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc. Why would you need to post things on the forums? If you needed anything posted on the forums, then you could've spoken to the higher staff for permission for someone else to post something for you.

Your complaints are not very good at all.

I think he is angry mainly because he feels that the reasons he was banned for were "bogus reasons". Then to further his frusteration because of his unfair banning he wasn't able to preform his dutys as he wanted to.

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:42 AM
sukratrew is on a distinguished road
Sad to see you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted byNeoJenova:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

Oh.. ok then!

Lets hug!
Old 05-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
Had you not wished to lose oh so much of your money/time/whatever, you should have considered the consequences prior to breaking the rules.

Just a thought.

Anyway, seeya.
I got a thought for you -- maybe you should shut up. Jeez you can be such a tool sometimes.

Later on VT
Old 05-23-2005, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpsy
I think he is angry mainly because he feels that the reasons he was banned for were "bogus reasons". Then to further his frusteration because of his unfair banning he wasn't able to preform his dutys as he wanted to.
How is it "bogus reasons"? From what people have said, he remade a thread closed by mods, which is clearly against the rules. Furthermore, it seems that he did it more then once, which just makes things worse.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12
I got a thought for you -- maybe you should shut up
I thought about drawing you as a big talking sword, but decided that it wouldn't let me portray the full scale of your childish, impotent rage
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	excalibur.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	32162  
Old 05-23-2005, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
How is it "bogus reasons"? From what people have said, he remade a thread closed by mods, which is clearly against the rules. Furthermore, it seems that he did it more then once, which just makes things worse.
Maybe he thought that the content of his thread shouldn't have been deleted, perhaps that would explain why he continued to keep remaking it?

"Furthermore" I don't really think we know enough of the specifics, so we really can't judge weather or not what he did was right or wrong.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:12 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
I thought about drawing you as a big talking sword, but decided that it wouldn't let me portray the full scale of your childish, impotent rage
Rage? hehe I love you.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpsy
Maybe he thought that the content of his thread shouldn't have been deleted
The rule says that "no member is permitted to recreate [closed or deleted] threads". It doesn't add "unless you think it's okay".
Old 05-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
The rule says that "no member is permitted to recreate [closed or deleted] threads". It doesn't add "unless you think it's okay".
I am no way implying or saying that he did not clearly break the rules by doing what he did. What I am doing however is I am trying to analyze why he did what he did, and weather he was right to have done so or not.

If you want to look at this in black and white, thats your choice.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:39 AM
Just because he feels the reasons were "bogus", does not mean they were unjust.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Cult of the Winky
Amagius is on a distinguished road
See you, space cowboy. You were pretty cool.
(Now that would be macabre irony if your girlfriend was named Julia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
and i'd be pissed @ your reasons too.
Quoted For Emphasis.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Bye