Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2001, 02:49 AM
Mithica_Admin2 is on a distinguished road
They may be idiots, but we'll just call 'em "special"

It's funny how most of these people who ramble on about how the classic servers, like... hmm... Mithica, for example, suck and yet I personally have seen very few of them on for enough time to actually go through and assess the level quality.

I think it's time we all focus on the old, beloved adage "If you have nothing positive to say, shut the hell up you judgemental nimrod" and focus on the positive. The original point of this thread was to make sure that people knew these honorless people were doing things like this so that they could avoid the same fate. Links that we spend time perfecting are now shot, and several levels are absent alltogether. We are working on it, but it will take some time.

Another thing; many of you have been saying "Make Mithica free again!" -- as if I had the power to just snap my fingers and be rid of p2p. It doesn't work like that. In fact, I wasn't even owner when the decision was made to convert to p2p in the first place. I just wanted to formally announce that we ARE going free and that it's just a matter of time. Stefan met with our GM and told him this himself.

...For I am Sigla

Stat magni nominis umbra

Last edited by Mithica_Admin2; 09-07-2001 at 02:55 AM..
Old 09-07-2001, 03:00 AM
Mithica_Admin3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mithica_Admin3
Angry

It's sad nowadays really how everyone just tries to emphasize on the negatives in Mithica, as well as other playerworlds. I mean, sure we might not have the ganis like Faheria does, or other things, but we are working hard on trying to make Mithica something of what it used to be like in it's old glory. It's also funny how you people go around dissing us when I could probably point out the faults of your playerworlds, because believe me, I've seen many faults, but complaining about them here wouldn't make me any better than you guys would it? The fact of the matter is that dispite wether you continue to slam us in the forums or not, we will make a turn for the better.

-Thank you.
Old 09-07-2001, 03:06 AM
Godd Bye
RawPower is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RawPower Send a message via AIM to RawPower
Quote:
Originally posted by Mithica_Admin3
It's sad nowadays really how everyone just tries to emphasize on the negatives in Mithica, as well as other playerworlds. I mean, sure we might not have the ganis like Faheria does, or other things, but we are working hard on trying to make Mithica something of what it used to be like in it's old glory. It's also funny how you people go around dissing us when I could probably point out the faults of your playerworlds, because believe me, I've seen many faults, but complaining about them here wouldn't make me any better than you guys would it? The fact of the matter is that dispite wether you continue to slam us in the forums or not, we will make a turn for the better.

-Thank you.
Mithica_Admin2 = It's funny
Mithica_Admin3= It's Sad
Shadrock = I don't give a ****
Old 09-07-2001, 03:16 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Quote:
Originally posted by RawPower

Mithica_Admin2 = It's funny
Mithica_Admin3= It's Sad
Shadrock = I don't give a ****
can i quote you on that...
Old 09-07-2001, 03:36 AM
Godd Bye
Quote:
Originally posted by zell12

can i quote you on that...
I don't care.
Old 09-07-2001, 04:00 AM
Unhappy Poor Jimmy!

I think it's time that I tell the story of Jimmy.... It's a sad tale, but nevertheless one that I think needs to be heard. It's a timeless story of truth and enlightenment that I hope will change your life, much as it did mine.

Jimmy was a mere lad of eleven years when the drug lord known only as "The Green Rooster" approached him outside his home in Nantucket, Nebraska. The Rooster was not friendly, and those were no ordinary cornflakes.. NO! It was the highly addictive street-drug called "Corn-Crack." That was the first day of the rest of Jimmy's all-too-short life.

After that it was only a matter of time before Jimmy was surfing the web and buying artistically crafted "Corn-crackers." He said he was just collecting them, but mom and dad knew better. So did I. I hoped Jimmy would see, but he just couldn't...

After a point, Jimmy's addiction grew and grew until cracking corn was his whole life. He spent every paycheck on more "C-C" and cracked all damn night until his gums bled and he could no longer take the pain. That was when I sat down with him and had 'the talk.'

"Jimmy," I said. "I think it's time you stopped cracking corn. It's ruining your life and I can't sit idly by while you hurt this family again and again. That rooster isn't your friend Jimmy. He's taking you for everything you have. I know it's hard, but you have to break free. It's now or never, Sonny-Jim. Either you put down that corn cracking device and get yourself clean, or you walk out that door and never come back."

Jimmy left that day. He left in anger. That night he overdosed on corn-crack. The doctor's tried to remove the shells from in between his teeth, but they were only human. No miraculous healing. No close call. Jimmy was gone.

The next time you hear yourself saying "Jimmy, crack corn. I sure as hell don't care!" think about it... It's too late for Jimmy, but there are so many others that you could help save.

...For I am Sigla

**Side note - The "Green Rooster" was caught, and convicted of drug trafficking and sale of corn-crack to a minor without a prescription. He is currently serving out his 52.3 year sentence on the boxcover of the popular cereal known as "Happy Flakes O' Corn."**

Stat magni nominis umbra

Last edited by Mithica_Admin2; 09-07-2001 at 04:04 AM..
Old 09-07-2001, 04:05 AM
Godd Bye
Re: Poor Jimmy!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mithica_Admin2
I think it's time that I tell the story of Jimmy.... It's a sad tale, but nevertheless one that I think needs to be heard. It's a timeless story of truth and enlightenment that I hope will change your life, much as it did mine.

Jimmy was a mere lad of eleven years when the drug lord known only as "The Green Rooster" approached him outside his home in Nantucket, Nebraska. The Rooster was not friendly, and those were no ordinary cornflakes.. NO! It was the highly addictive street-drug called "Corn-Crack." That was the first day of the rest of Jimmy's all-too-short life.

After that it was only a matter of time before Jimmy was surfing the web and buying artistically crafted "Corn-crackers." He said he was just collecting them, but mom and dad knew better. So did I. I hoped Jimmy would see, but he just couldn't...

After a point, Jimmy's addiction grew and grew until cracking corn was his whole life. He spent every paycheck on more "C-C" and cracked all damn night until his gums bled and he could no longer take the pain. That was when I sat down with him and had 'the talk.'

"Jimmy," I said. "I think it's time you stopped cracking corn. It's ruining your life and I can't sit idly by while you hurt this family again and again. That rooster isn't your friend Jimmy. He's taking you for everything you have. I know it's hard, but you have to break free. It's now or never, Sonny-Jim. Either you put down that corn cracking device and get yourself clean, or you walk out that door and never come back."

Jimmy left that day. He left in anger. That night he overdosed on corn-crack. The doctor's tried to remove the shells from in between his teeth, but they were only human. No miraculous healing. No close call. Jimmy was gone.

The next time you hear yourself saying "Jimmy, crack corn. I sure as hell don't care!" think about it... It's too late for Jimmy, but there are so many others that you could help save.

...For I am Sigla

**Side note - The "Green Rooster" was caught, and convicted of drug trafficking and sale of corn-crack to a minor without a prescription. He is currently serving out his 52.3 year sentence on the boxcover of the popular cereal known as "Happy Flakes O' Corn."**
You think people are actually gunna read that? Maybe a few but I sure ain't gunna waste my time.
Old 09-07-2001, 04:35 AM
Re: Re: Poor Jimmy!

Quote:

You think people are actually gunna read that? Maybe a few but I sure ain't gunna waste my time.
It wasn't really for you "intellectual" types anyway.

Stat magni nominis umbra
Old 09-07-2001, 04:39 AM
Godd Bye
Re: Re: Re: Poor Jimmy!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mithica_Admin2

It wasn't really for you "intellectual" types anyway.
So it's for retards? How logical, I see where you're going now.
Old 09-07-2001, 04:40 AM
Banned
MoonAngel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MoonAngel Send a message via AIM to MoonAngel
Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor Jimmy!

Quote:

So it's for retards? How logical, I see where you're going now.
lmao
Old 09-07-2001, 06:51 AM
Talking "Take you me for a sponge, my lord?"

Apparently my sarcastic undertone (cleverly indicated by the quotations you see around "intellectual") didn't shine through quite as vibrantly as I'd hoped. Oh well, life goes on.

...For I am Sigla

Stat magni nominis umbra
Old 09-07-2001, 09:39 AM
Mithica_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mithica_Admin1 Send a message via AIM to Mithica_Admin1
I....I was a close friend of Jimmy's. After he started cracking corn, I thought that maybe I should talk to him about it.... but then I told myself....

Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care
Master's gone away.

So I ket Jimmy die. Blame me.
Old 09-07-2001, 11:09 AM
LetTheSagaBegin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LetTheSagaBegin Send a message via AIM to LetTheSagaBegin

umm yeah
Old 09-07-2001, 11:42 AM
Mithica_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mithica_Admin1 Send a message via AIM to Mithica_Admin1
It's SAGA!
Old 09-08-2001, 02:22 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Like i said, i hope mithica gets talken down...also, thats was the boringest story ever Kerin...
Where did ya learn that, Japan...lmao