Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
So how has Graal changed/influenced/affected your life?

I saw a thread like this on GameFAQs once, so I decided to bring it here and see what responses would be like.

Has Graal gotten you a job (Elk)? Did you make your first friend on Graal?

Personally, it hasn't done much for me except make me much less bored since there's virtually nothing to do around my town lol
Old 07-30-2008, 05:34 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Before Graal, I was just another loser who never got their ass kicked by Kaimetsu. Now I'm a loser who's had their ass kicked by Kaimetsu.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:37 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I was an internet loser who typed with crazy abbreviations and formatting. Graal helped me become a real life loser with knowledge of the cyberuniverse and also good grammar maybe too.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Graal gave me a reason to try pixel art.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:39 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
GS1 was the first programming language I learned (unless you count TrueBASIC, which is hardly programming). I later learned Java, and some basic C++. I used my knowledge of Java to help me learn GS2, and with my knowledge of GS2, I've learned PHP.

So, Graal has really affected my life. Perhaps if I hadn't played Graal, I wouldn't be a loser who is always up in his room programming
Old 07-30-2008, 05:40 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
You're saying Graal destroyed your social life?
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Internet in general does that.
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
It's hard to destroy something you never had, which was the case with me. I started programming at like age 7 with GS1
Old 07-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Internet in general does that.
im social i haz myspace
Old 07-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Graal gave me a reason to try pixel art.
As he said! =)

Graal got me into Graphics Design as a whole, but I was always good at art so...maybe I would be some mechanic right now if it wasnt graal that influenced my fate =)

I'm thankfull now I'm going to be a graphics designer and earn some nice cashmonies instead of working in some shop! yay XD

Graal has got me far, yes and it still helps, I got quite alot of paid jobs (highest was 800$ for a tileset) but I declined since I don't know how much im worth (have no clue about pixelartprices D...and I did some graphics for money aswell

I had friends in real life but Graal made me ditch them, I guess thats the price hehe
But online friends are cooler, gotta be carefull who to pick tho...

Old 07-30-2008, 06:27 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
Did you make your first friend on Graal?
wat
Old 07-30-2008, 06:27 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Before Graal, I was just another loser who never got their ass kicked by Kaimetsu. Now I'm a loser who's had their ass kicked by Kaimetsu.
He kicks yours, you kiss his?

Graal helped me with programming from gcript.
I've done some gfx editing because of graal too, I suppose.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:43 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
He kicks yours, you kiss his?
Just keeping the legend alive until I can become a winner.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Cassy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cassy Send a message via MSN to Cassy
Graal has greatly honed my communicational skills on the professional level and, in going with that, management in general. Also peaked my interests as far as sociology and business are concerned, lol. Developing random stuff is fun, too, and brought out my creative side.

Hold fast to dreams..
-Langston Hughes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:55 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Graal has made me an angry and bitter person. I'm short with pals. Shorter with fools and I lack the desire to do anything creatively anymore.