Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2014, 10:16 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Password renewal typo

While trying to recover my password since weeks with no success (report e-Mail has just been sent, so maybe you can also check that while we're talking about this) I realized this typo in the german translation

"Stattdessen kannst du dir ein neues Kennwort hohlen, nachdem wir deine Identität festgestellt haben."

Let's see which "problem" will be dealt with faster, I'm actually looking forward the result
Old 03-19-2014, 02:10 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Plot twist: Neither will get fixed
Old 03-19-2014, 08:38 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
confirmed
Old 03-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The e-mails work fine, and this is also fixed
Old 03-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The e-mails work fine, and this is also fixed
Tried to restore my password last night to test it, nope it still doesnt "work (fine)" at all. But gratz for fixing the typo Name:  Unbenannt.png
Views: 102
Size:  501 Bytes
Old 03-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

password renewal is working for me, what happens exactly when you try to recover it?

every once in a long while i find that emails sent from graal are ending up in my spam box even though i have never explicitly set them as spam
Old 03-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
hello!

password renewal is working for me, what happens exactly when you try to recover it?

every once in a long while i find that emails sent from graal are ending up in my spam box even though i have never explicitly set them as spam
I'm already aware of the spam folder thing but thanks again It's the first thing i always check
i've been explaining everything in the e-Mail to the PWA/stefan. i've been checking my spam folder and everything, but i simply wont receive any e-Mail, no matter if it's any account verification for the mobile servers or a password renewal for PC. Already tried with Xor to change my e-Mail to another one (using the same provider) which still doesn't work. I've also tried creating a new account once but that never got any information you'd get sent when creating a new account to log into the client.