Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Delteria Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Inari is on a distinguished road
Delteria Weirdness

Delteria seems to act weird for me? People are often in the "Offline" Tab even though they stand right next to me. And for some reason I seem to be unable to change server after connecting to it.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
Delteria seems to act weird for me? People are often in the "Offline" Tab even though they stand right next to me. And for some reason I seem to be unable to change server after connecting to it.
I've noticed problems when connecting to delteria and trying to change servers. Gotta close the client and open a new one.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:39 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
The server change "problem" is on purpose, because Delteria is a login server. It's to avoid any possible abuses of the login-server perks
Old 09-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Inari is on a distinguished road
Well, I suppose it a bug if it breaks functionality. I shouldn't have to restart my client when wanting to change the server, especially when no other server appears to have that.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:55 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inari View Post
Well, I suppose it a bug if it breaks functionality. I shouldn't have to restart my client when wanting to change the server, especially when no other server appears to have that.
Like I said, it's because Delteria is a Login server. It was done on purpose (and not only by the staff team, but also by the Graal management) and it will most likely stay this way
Old 09-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
surely delteria only needs to be treated as a login server when accessed by facebook (i would say mobile too if not for delteria getting ****-blocked in favour of ol'west), and not treated as a login server when accessed by the pc client?
Old 09-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
surely delteria only needs to be treated as a login server when accessed by facebook (i would say mobile too if not for delteria getting ****-blocked in favour of ol'west), and not treated as a login server when accessed by the pc client?
The "mobile" servers (or how you want to call them since not everyone of them is also for mobile devices) are all being treaten as login servers for PC client. Don't know why
Old 09-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
And Delteria will be on mobile soon, And the reason why they act as login servers is because the normal servers are highly restricted. Especially for a lot of commands that are used to mimic keyboard and mouse input. For Facebook the only reason it acts as a login is for the identification purposes, its heavily uses Adventure_Commands.

And ontopic, thats not why the playerlist acts weirdly. Stefan actually modified the playerlist for some IOS Servers, I gues sit was to take some strain of the serverside portion of things. F7 Playerlist only caches players within your radius. If someone logs off then back on, It shows them as offline since there not near you. I was thinking about releasing our staff playerlist.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]