Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Gmap Question

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I have a question in regards to a gmap on a server I am working on.

We loaded a gmap file and then deleted it. Removed it from the serveroptions and everything. We even went as far as to upload an entirely different gmap name. But now the server is insisting that that gmap file does not exist, but it keeps setting my level to that in my profile. It also keeps giving errors about repeated levels used in 2 different gmaps.

How is this so, we deleted the 2nd gmap. Is there any commands that need to be ran to fix this? Shutting the server down and restarting it did not fix the issue so I am stumped.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
did you restart the npcserver too?
Old 07-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
did you restart the npcserver too?
Yep. Didn't work.

I think now the gmap problem is fixed. It isn't forcing me to a non-existant gmap. However the tiles in the levels keep changing or the whole level flickers black in some levels.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Delete the files in your weblevels folder.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torankusu View Post
Delete the files in your weblevels folder.
I'll give that a try. I know the tiles changing randomly was because the tileset was wrong. Still confused me why they were doing that tho but they stopped. I noticed when warping tho that it would say "level destination doesnt exist".. but I could walk around the level it would turn black but npc's still showed.. And standing outside the level I can still see the level. Hopefully deleting those files will help. I am using a mac-mini tho so finding the graal folder always takes me a while.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:18 PM
A decade of fun~ 'w'
linkrulz4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to linkrulz4
If you know anyone who doesn't have local files on their computer for data on your server, have them try to log on to see if it's a clientside issue.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Banned
Sorry, I should have posted an update. It seem's that some files were not uploaded as well as some GS1 script setting tiledefs. Quick "/scriptscan all addtiledef" and "/find levelname" were able to confirm it and fix it.

Thanks everyone for the help.